Reunited.

Hunters POV:
We pulled up to the hospital and went over to the front desk. "Do you know what number room the person your here to see is in?" "Um no her name is Alyssa Tatianna Ray..?" "Room 240B" "thank you very much ma'am" "no problem hun"
  Me and Zach rushed to the elevator and presses the 2nd floor. "240B...240b...240b... HERE!" I said going in and rushing to where she was. She was sound asleep. "She's gonna be fine if that's what you wanted to know..." I heard someone say on the other side of the curtain. "Weston?" "Hey." I went to the other side of the curtain and saw him with a bruised eye and a busted lip. "I'm fine too, if you wanted to know." "That's good to hear dude..." Weston played with his fingers. The kid seemed to see a lot in the past 5 hours. I heard Zach whispering. "I don't know how things are going with me and Ariel honestly...She hasn't talked to me as much as she did... I miss her but... i don't think she feels the same way..." i saw the shadow through the curtain. Alyssa held his cheek and he just looked down and held her hand. "Don't say that, she's probably going through something. We're all fighting our own battles. Speaking of battles where's my babe?" She said followed by them chuckling. "BA-by!" I said realizing half word that I was still in the hospital. My arms spread into a hug and Alyssa did the same. I hugged her but she said to be careful cause she was sore and her head hurt. "So babe...what happened..?"
Alyssa's POV
I told hunter what happened and about my foot surgery. Zach left halfway to attend a phone call tho. He came back with tears in his eyes.
Zachs POV
"Ari please we can work things out please don't do this..." I said over the phone. "I'm sorry Zach but this,us just isn't working out for me. I'm sorry." "Ariel..." "I'm sorry Zach." "I love you..." instead of saying something she hung up...
"What's wrong Zach?" Alyssa asked with sorrow and curiosity in her eyes. "Sh-she she dumped me..."