School/Hell/I'd like to stop but cant.

A/N: Alyssa and Natalie had a 3 day vacation. And are going back today,Tuesday.
So today we go back to school. I made sure to wake up nice and early before Natalie because i had to take a shower  and dry my hair etc. So as I walked to the bathroom I went on my phone and like usual went on Spotify and put my Unsteady playlist. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at my arms. The scars were fading. A part of me wanted them there but the other didn't. Once I stepped in the shower I was officially in my feels since Unsteady was and still is on. I blasted the music before I got in. The song reminds me of the parents I was supposed to have.
As I finished washing myself, my hand started to reach for my razor. To be honest, I didn't stop myself. I swiped the blade of the razor against my skin. As that happened a trail of blood was left behind. As I saw it I smiled. Then tears started forming, I just let them fall, and continued
As I got out I got a big bandaid and placed it over the 24 fresh cuts.
I went to my closet and picked out the following:
Black jeans
Black tøp/twenty one pilots crop top
Burgundy hoodie with two white lines on each sleeve
Lastly a choker.
Before I blow dried my hair I put mouse on it so the curls would be a bit more defined.
"NATALIE PORTMAN PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE!!!" I yelled out. "The hellll whats I do this time?!" She sat up on her bed scratching her head.
"Lmao Natalie get up we have to go to school!" I said. "You little bitch" she mumbled under her breath.
~TBH I didn't wanna write Natalie's preparation so I'm skipping to school~
As we walked to school i heard ruffling in a nearby bush and stopped. "What are you doing?" I heard Natalie said. "The bush" "Yea bit it was probably an animal, let's goo I don't wanna be late." I gathered up some of my courage and walked beside her. Then the rustling happened again. "Don't worry come o-" she was cut off. "Hey bitch"
*Natalie's Pov:
He glared at her. Then he looked over at me and nodded his head, I just looked down. "So ready for today?" I guess he saw the puzzled look on my face. "She gets daily beat ups." I never knew about this cause to be honest Alyssa never told me, and I was absent half of the time. "Guys!" Wait what...?! Two buff guys came out of the bush where he was hiding in, along with two girls. They all seemed like seniors or sophomores. The two girls grabbed Alyssa on each side, she didn't even fight back. Hunter then took turns hitting her with the other guys. "Guys please stop she's bleeding and her eyes are closed please stop!!" I shouted out at the verge of tears. "Hell no! Bitch!" Hunter replied while about to go in for a punch, instead I just jumped in front of Alyssa.
*Hunters Pov:
I just hit Natalie. I saw her as she fell to the floor. The guys looked at me and said "what do we do?"
I simply said beat her too. I don't care about Natalie she took Alyssa away.
*Alyssa is unconscious btw*
*Natalie's pov:
I got hit in the cheek. By Hunter. I didn't care I just wanted him to stop hitting Alyssa, they did but for a while. Then one of the girls and the other guy came over to me they started hitting me and pulling my hair.
"Guys lets go!" I heard Hunter say then they left. With the only remaining strength I had. I crawled over to Alyssa and shook her to wake up. "Alyssa get up, there gone now." I said as I shook her once more. She started to move her head, arms and feet. Then she said "how bad is it?" "Pretty bad. You still wanna go to school?"
She nodded.
*Alyssa's pov:
I got up with the help of Natalie and noticed that Natalie's cheek was red. "Natalie what happened to your face?" I said concerned. "Hunter hit me then one of the guys and one of the girls started hitting me. But don't worry" I felt anger building up inside of me. Why did he have to hit her? She never did a damn thing to that shit. We walked to school me limping and her holding onto me helping me walk. When we walked in we had to go straight to class because we were already late and there was no time to fix up.
"Well, well, well look who finally decided to join us class!" The teacher said as most students looked up from there desks and some stared others giggled some actually looked sympathetic. I mean there was blood almost all over my face. My cheek and eye were purple. Natalie's cheek was purple. "I'd like to talk to you young lady's after class" the teacher said. We just nodded and sat down at the back where we always sit. For some reason, there he was sitting in front of where we sit. All he did was shake his head and gave us dirty looks.
••••••••••••••••••••
It wasn't a lot but I needed to update. Hope y'all liked it tho.        💕Stay positive my cute olives💕

Don't forget to share, comment and vote! Can we get this chapter to 40 reads at least. Or more if y'all want😅

How'd y'all like that one lmao
[sorry if you don't like olives tho]

💞🍣What's Gucci gorgeous sushi's?🍣💞

Lmao

Ok goodnight girlies! Or guyssssssss😁😅😂💕😑🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄