Continuation part 2

Hunter stayed back bc well it's Hunter. Zach came over to me with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Trouble in paradise that's what's wrong. Weston's making out with Loren. Erin's in the bathroom right now tho." I ran to the room where we changed and saw Weston there. I pulled him off Loren. "WHAT THE HELL WESTON!" He looked off. "What do you want?" "WHY ARE YOU KISSING LOREN WHEN YIUR WITH ERIN!" "I NEVER LOVED ERIN DIPSHIT! I USED HER TO MAKE LOREN MINE!" "Really Weston...?" We all turned our heads and saw Erin at the door. "That's how you feel about me..?" She said as her voice cracked. "No! Loren made me say-" "SAVE IT WESTON! WHAT A WICKED SAY TO TREAT A GIRL THAT LOVES YOU! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH A 14 YEAR OLD WHORE!" (No hate towards Loren❤️) "EXCUSE ME?!" Loren said. "YOU HEARD ME YOUR A FUCKING WHORE!" "AT LEAST-" "AT LEAST NOTHING I DINT EVER WANNA HEAR FROM YOU WESTON I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE WITHOUT ME" she said walking out. Me right behind her "your a dick Weston." I said. Once I got out I heard Loren say "you told me you were single!" "Are you stupid?! Me and Erin have been dating for months! GODAMNIT!" He said followed by a Chair falling.