The Sleep over

"So you girls can sleep in my room if you'd like!" Christine said. "No mom it's ok they can sleep in my room! I'm a big boy now!" Hunter said back to her. "Sure! No funny business tho!" She said leaving to get us blankets and stuff. I looked around hunters room and noticed his wall. It was full of letters and drawings. Ok so he's either really self centered or he's not telling me something... Wait... This probably connects with why he was talking to his phone at the park! "Oh I see you have seen my wall!" He said in a fancy rich guy tone. "Uh yea I was gonna ask you about it." "We'll see I'm 'famous'-" I started laughing a bit louder than I should've and Natalie simply giggled. Once I got myself together I managed to say, "Famous?? Since when?? Last time I checked you almost killed Natalie." He looked at me and said. "Well that was because my jealousy got the worst of me. I love people! See look." He said showing me his screen and there he was on a stage with other good looking guys and yelling girls in the audience. Then he showed me another clip where there was a line of girls, and the same guys from the stage were there too but they were all a couple of feet away from each other. Then a girl came up  and she was crying so Hunter wiped her tears and hugged her. Then they posed for a picture. "Aww cute." He giggled and put his phone away "yea I guess. I love my fans! They mean to he absolute world to me."
Natalie's pov
When Hunter pulled out he's phone there wee these guys, one of them caught my eye. He was blonde and had blue eyes. He was a hawttt. I was simply daydreaming when Hunter and Alyssa took me out of my precious thoughts. "HES MINE ALL MINE! DEM BLUE-" I accidentally yelled. Hunter and Alyssa looked at each other and laughed. "I'm guessing you saw Blake..." Hunter said while laughing his ass off. "Uh... Can we forget that ever happened...?" I asked. Alyssa laughed "Sure!" I sighed in relief. Hunter whispered something into Alyssa's ear.
Hunters POV
(ZAYUUUMMMMMMM I'm doing everyone's pov tonight)
"We should do prank calls and prank call Blake and tell Natalie to do that one with out telling her who it is!" I whispered in her ear.
She gasped in excitement "YEA yea good idea!!" She said. Natalie looked at us puzzled. "Let's watch some TV." Alyssa said. I nodded and grabbed the control. While scrolling they the channels Alyssa and Natalie yelled "yo yo go back CATFISH IS ON GO BACK GODDAMNIT JUST GIVEME THE CONTROL!!!" I pretended to be shocked and handed Aly the control.
****Skip to the prank calls****
"Guys we should do prank calls!" Aly said hanging upside down on the bunk like a monkey. "Yea yea!"
(Did anyone else think if yea yea from the sandlot cause same)
Alyssa's Pov:
Hunter scrolled thru numbers and said "OO THIS ONE THIS ONE!!" He handed me the phone and gave it to me. The person answered on the third ring. "Hello?"
"Ok you caught me in sorry for sleeping with your boyfriend. He made me do it!" I said really quickly.
"YOU WHAT?? BOB DUNCAN WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!"
I giggled.
"Wait you sound too young to sleep with bob Duncan!"
"Uh... It a uh... I have a sickness!"
"NO YOU DONT!! IM GONNA TELL NEVEL TO TEAM UP WITH HARAMBE AND JACOB SARTORIUOS THEY WILL FIND YOU!"
We all laughed.
"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!"
"Weston buddy it's me!" Hunter said into the phone.
"Oh HEY HUNTERRR!"
Hunter laughed "hey dude."
"Bobbie ross is calling me got to go!"
"Bye Weston! Say hi to coco Chanel for me!"
He hung up.
"You have to give me that guys number." I said laughing. "Westons?" I nodded. "Ok sure."
He gave me he's number and I texted a simple hey.
"Your turn!" Hunter said to Natalie. "Hmmm let's seeeee.... Ooooo got it!" He dialed and Blake answered on the first ring. "Aloo mate how can I help ya?"
"DO YOU EAT KANGAROOS FOR BREAKFAST?!"
We all laughed.
"Um.. I'm American."
"WE DONT TALK ANYMORE"
"WE DONT TALK ANYMORE LIKE WE USED TO DOOO" Blake yelled right back.
"Lmao hey Blake!"
Natalie's face dropped.
She covered the microphone on the phone "YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT THAT WAS YHE HOT GUY FROM THAT TOUR THING!" She whisper yelled. "You didn't ask...?" We said. "Helloooo hunterrr what are you doing in a room with girls?"
***then Hunter explained and then they watched a movie after Hunter prank called Loren boa bla bla***
HEY LOVVVEEEEEESSS!! Sorry I haven't updated I've been feeling down but incoupdnt let you guys down so here ya go! Love you lots!
💞~✨~💞Ashley💞~✨~💞