School/Hell/Id like to stop but cant Part 2

*class ended

*Alyssa's pov
As we went up to the teachers desk while the student exited the room, the teacher cleared his throat and faced us.
"So would you two like to explain yourselves?"
I hesitated. If I told him what Hunter was doing to me, Hunyer would beat the shit outta me. If I didn't Hunter would assume I did and still beat the shit outta me.
"Um, we ran into some people and they got mad at us and started beating us that's why we were late."
He nodded.
"Um, I guess you guys should go to the nurses office to get checked out. Cause to be honest y'all look like shit right now. Don't tell anyone I said that tho, if not I'll get fired."
We giggled as he gave us a sympathetic smile and handed us a late pass and at the bottom wrote "you guys can go home if you'd like no need to stay."
As we went to the nurses office one of the girls from this morning came out of the corner and started to approach us. "Please don't hit us again." We said REALLY worried. "I'm not gonna hurt I just wanted to say sorry." We gave her a puzzled look. "Hunter told me he would go out with me if I did what i did. Instead he went out with the other girl." "It's fine" we said as we continued to the nurses office. "Hi nurse!" "Hi Alyssa! Hi Natalie how may I assist your health needs today?" She said as she looked up and gasped at the horrific view, aka us. " Oh my lord! What in the world...?" She said cause you know blood all over, beaten and battered. "We just bumped into some gang members no need to worry! We just need help cleaning up the blood and we'll be on our way"
*skip cleaning process.*

After that we got into the hallways and left the building. When we got home we changed into fuzzy onesies and watched Netflix. It was probably 2:30 in the afternoon. School was over. I went to all the doors to make sure they were locked and closed the curtains. *ding
Blocked number: You missed one.
Me: excuse me what? And uh who is this and how'd you get my number?
Blocked number: Your down one. You'll find out soon.
I was really scared so I turned my phone off.
Blocked number: don't turn your phone off or your best ups are gonna be even worst.
Immediately I knew who it was. "Natalie we have to go down stairs now." She looked at me. "I'll explain later. For know lets just say we're being watched." Since we had a bat near the ladders I took it and Natalie and I headed downstairs.
•••••••••••••••••••
So what do you guys think is gonna go down next?
(Tbh i don't even know)
But either wayyyy
Adios beautiful hoessss✌🏽️💕😂

COMMENT, SHARE AND VOTE
Please?

Lmao ok byeeeee