Home..?

Geos POV
"Can you take me back to Hunter please...?" She said looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Geo can I tok to you?" Malu asked. "Fine." I said getting up letting Weston wrap the fabric in the wound. "What?" I asked. "Take Her back." She said. "Why?" "She's hurt and If the cops find out we're both going to jail." "I don't care if I go to jail I need to make sure she's ok. I'm gonna call an ambulance and I'll call Hunter and tell him where she is. End of story." "But Geo we're gunna go to jail." "And?" "I can't have that I'm only 14!" "It's not my fault you don't act your age and throw yourself at whatever guys walks through the door." She stopped. I went to where Alyssa was and called the cops to bring an ambulance.

Hunters POV
me and zach went out back to look for Alyssa and Weston but I couldn't find them. "Dude what if someone took them..?" I said starting to panic. "Don't think like that dude. They probably just went to 7/11." "I hope." Then my phone went off.
Hunter
Geo
Come to the hospital on malvern lane if you want to see Alyssa.
Who are you and how do you know where she is?
I th- know you know who I am... Weston's here too you better hurry before time runs out.
With that they hung up the phone
"Hospital on malvern lane" I said to Zach. "Let's go." He said.

HEY GUYS I MEANT TO POST THIS ON CHRISTMAS BUT IT WAS DELAYED BUT HERE YA GO❤❤