for a change

hey guys, due to one certain person that couldn't take how badly the storyline for this was handled i've decided to pretty much remove the focus on taegi despite the fact that they are actually endgame. so!! if you're easily bothered by a main ship not really being talked about or shown much, i'd suggest you go back and look for something else :) now, if you DO like main ships being constructed, worked from bottom to top with other characters in between and nothing much? on them, you're welcome to read and bash the shit out of it in case you end up hating it. i won't mind!

thanks for the support regardless, this fic was experimental, i was new into writing and damn i despised it. so that's why i am now focusing on alternate universes (aus) on twitter. easier to construct and a whole lot more fun than taking a fic too serious when it was just a random inspo moment that turned out to be not my best work.

sorry to disappoint i guess, but this fic doesn't mean a lot to me, it's only up because there's been quite a gooooood amount of positive reviews and comments and bookmarks and whatnot which outweighs the small forgettable negatives anything with mild attention can bring. now, the person that pushed me to do this, thank you. i needed that to come forward with what i've been feeling / thinking in regards to smartphone.

title and a couple chapters i believe will be changed/deleted, the rest is up to you to judge.

and again, sorry for not taking a silly wattpad fic too serious!! lmao