Who Am I Really?

"Okay." I watch as Mary walks out of my room to get us something to drink from my kitchen. The house was a mess. It took two days to clean up the house. It has been 3 days since I killed Zak, since Kartia died, well died again. I told Mary everything. She knows. Cory and Peter knows she knows. The day after the incident I went home. When I woke up in my bed that day something was different. I felt angry, definitely not the same girl I was on my first day at Peach Hills but almost like I need to become someone else. Something else. I saw Cory that day. We didn't go to school. I haven't gone to school since last Friday. It is Thursday. Let's just say I feel unsafe. I need their protection and I do not know what Cory and I are but it's a mix of good friends and not together as a couple. Now I do not know if I can trust him. The three vampires are alive. Cory has been training them to survive correctly and to not murder innocent human beings but to feed on them, heal them and wipe their memory so they don't remember. I met Livia on Tuesday. I feel sorry for her she seems so innocent but she is adapting.

"I got us coffees." I hear Mary say as she comes back up to my room. She puts them on my bedside table and we lie down on my bed in silence. "Do you want to be a vampire?" I ask Mary. Before I finish the word vampire she answers. "Yes." I instantly sit up. "Really?" I question. She nods again. "Yes." I do not know how to react. She looks me in the eyes and says "Do you?" Though I don't know what to answer. "I don't know." I say to her. "Then you want to be a vampire. Just like them." She says straight up. Emotionless. She grabs her phone and sends a text message. "Who did you text Mary?" I look at her phone. She puts it against her chest. "Cory." She answers. She instantly changes the subject.  "How do you want to die. I would want to jump off something, or drive my car off a bridge, maybe even stab myself." I look at her in fear. "What are you talking about that is horrible." Before I can react any further Cory is in my house. He bites his wrist and before I can even say hello to him he feeds Mary his blood and they dissapear. I feel the wind from how fast their moved brush against my face. No. She is going to turn. "I would want to have kids first" I whisper to myself. Why did I say first? I do not want to turn. Maybe I do. I don't have anyone. Maybe it is my next chance at life. 

11:30pm. I feel myself snap out of daydreaming, staring at a wall. That is the time. I could not have been out for an hour. Maybe I was. I pull my blankets over me and rest my head on my pillow. I need rest. A lot of it.