A Lot of Stuff

A/N: This chapter is so messy. Sorry.
Chris went under the crack at the bottom of the door and went up to the dresser, where Nate was looking around desperately, going "Where am I? Where's Matt? Why can't I see? Wh-AH!"
Nate woke up, not being able to see. It hurt to open his left eye, so he kept it closed. "My head hurts. Huh...where am I? Where's Matt? Why can't I see? Wh-AH!" Nate jumped when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around. "Who are you?" Nate asked, squinting his right eye. Nate felt the Tiny take his hand and start leading him. "Chris?" The silent Tiny carefully put his feet onto the dresser handle, holding the blind Tiny's hands. He helped him onto the dresser, and repeated this until they were at the floor.
Chris then let go of Nate's hands and then went to get the door open. He used the pulley and opened the door successfully. Chris got Nate again and led him out into the hall. Matt and Steph noticed what they were doing as they came out. Matt was on the phone.
"Okay. Thanks. Tomorrow at nine. Got it. See you then," Matt hung up. "What's tomorrow?" Nate asked. "An eye appointment for getting some new glasses for you and making sure your eye is okay," Matt explained.
"In other news, we're not having a livestream, but Mark and Jack are coming over for dinner," Stephanie announced. "Why today?" Nate whined.
"We're having pizza for dinner," Matt added. The Tinies looked happy at that news.
"Chris, did you get Nate here all by yourself?" Stephanie asked. Chris nodded. "That's awesome!" Stephanie commented, giving Chris a high five.
"What are we gonna do this afternoon?" Nate asked. "Funny you should ask. We're going to the Tinies shop!" Matt announced. Nate groaned and Chris looked upset. "Why?" Nate asked. "Well, if you find a Wild Tiny and want to adopt it, you take it to a Tinies Shop to pay a fee and..." "Wait, really?" Nate asked. "You can do that?" "Yeah. Chris is cool with it." "Do you want to come, Nate?" "If I never go to that Tinies Shop again, I can die happy," Nate answered. "Is it really that bad?" Stephanie asked. "You have no idea," Nate replied.
They left Nate at home, registered Chris and then they went and bought clothes for Chris. He got a yellow shirt, a blue shirt, a blue-and-black striped shirt, jeans, green pants, black Velcro shoes, and orange slip-on shoes.