14. All Good Things

Start from the beginning

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Wren wakes with a cat like stretch. The morning sunlight filtering in through the window is casting the large bed in lines of bright light. She follows those lines to see the smooth muscular forms of two of her mates. She can sense Gray working on something in the other room.

Ian's tan skin is on full display as he lays on his belly just to her left. His firm ass tempting her to touch, feel. She can see her marks forming on his skin, the golden glimmer of tribal lines from her wolf, and a deep green, nearly black vine from her vampire.

Van's golden skin shimmers in the light as he lays sprawled out on his back. She can see all three of her marks have started to etch themselves into his skin. She follows one of the vines across his torso. When it ends, her eyes are then drawn to the defined lines of his musculature. The sexy V lines inevitably lead her to his cock.

It lays on his thigh, thick and long. For the first time, she can see it in its sated state. Normally it is fully erect, waiting to fill her. She studies it intently. Excited to observe them while they are at rest, a rare occurrence as they have always been awake before her.

As she gazes in appreciation at his body, she starts to remember the pleasure he brings to her. His sweet lips feel so good on her own, always perfect whether tender and soft, or firm and passionate. His long fingers know just how to tweak and fondle her sensitive places. His strong body makes her feel protected – loved.

As her thoughts travel through their lovemaking, she naturally thinks of Gray and Ian as well. The many strong attributes that make her feel sexy and alive, their tongues, fingers, bodies and cocks, but then she thinks of their hearts, their souls. What makes them who they are – and who she loves.

They are all so perfect. They make her feel like a priceless treasure and oh so loved. They are gentle, caring, and loving. Their presence makes her feel safe, protected. She knows that they would do anything and everything to keep her from any harm.

She loves them. She loves them all so much. Ian with his willingness to be silly and goofy to bring a smile to her face. Van with his consideration, always making sure she is comfortable and happy. Gray with his seriousness, showing her with every gesture, thought and word that he cherishes her. Everything that they are compliments each other.

Movement brings her from her daydream. Looking down she sees Van's cock growing. It thickens and lengthens from its already large state, until if lifts from his thigh. The tip glistens with a drop of precum and she leans down to lick it off. His moan of approval draws her eye. He is looking at her, love and lust on his face. He holds out his hand and she places hers in his. He gently tugs, bringing her body flush to his.

"I could hear your thoughts Angel-Vixen. I am most ready to show you the pleasures of my cock."

She kisses him passionately a smile curling her lips. "Well my Van, I am most ready for you to show me." She shifts her hips, bringing him inside.

"My God." He moans out as she clenches around his length. "I feel at home when I am in you Angel."

"Yes. You three are my home. My heart. My soul."

He sits up, bringing her down hard on his shaft. She gets to her knees, adding leverage and bounces on his cock. Ian watches the two, smiling at her breasts as they quiver with each up and down movement. He fists his cock, moving his gaze to her ass. "Mind if I join in, Little Bird?"

"A-Ah, Please." She pauses her movements and Ian leaps up to get behind her. Van pulls out so Ian can get his dick wet before going into her ass. He coats his dick in her cream and then with his strong hands he spreads her plump cheeks apart, reveling the small hole that's begging to be filled. He presses his tip against her, watching as she stretches to fit him inside.

Once he is fully seated, Van returns to her dripping pussy. Wren cries out at the overly full feeling of having them both inside. Her hands cling to Van's shoulders, her lips caressing his chest, tongue tracing the lines of her Angel mark.

Van's hips surge upward at the sensation, causing Wren to fall back onto Ian. She turns her head, nuzzling his neck and shoulder where her wolf mark is growing. Ian brings one hand up to tangle in her hair while the other lays a light smack on her ass.

"Oh God, yes." She clamps down on both of them. Van licks at her puckered nipples causing another growl of pleasure from Wren.

The men keep up their steady thrusts as Wren quivers between them. She is so close but can't quite tip over the edge. "Gray! I need you my Gray!"

Before she even finishes her sentence Gray is there. He replaces Ian's hand in her hair with his own. "What do you need my Heart?"

Her eyes peek open, lustily staring at him. "I need your cock in my mouth."

He brings his tip to her lips, coating the sweet pink skin with his cum. "Your wish is my command." He states, then he thrusts his entire length into her welcoming mouth and throat.

The liquid sound of pussy and shaft sings in harmony with the soft thwack of skin on skin, the suckling sound of her greedy mouth and the growls, moans, and breathless cries of ecstasy.

Wren collapses between them, shivering with her latest orgasm. Their thick cum filling her completely.

She sits up, still sandwiched between Ian and Van, a smile bright on her face. "I love you all!"

"I ..." her men pause a look of concentration on their faces that soon turns to annoyance.

"Fuck!" Ian exclaims, soon echoed by Gray and Van.

Wren looks at them with worry, sensing there upset through the bond but not sure what it is as she heard no words spoken between them. "Are you alright? Did I hurt one of you? Did I do something wrong?"

They each look at her with love, "No Angel. You did nothing wrong. We love you so much."

"O-okay. What is it then?"

Gray takes her hand in his, bringing it to his lips for a kiss. "We were just contacted by the Council. We have to go back to New Haven."

Wren's eyes widen, "Why?"

"Well Little Bird, it seems the shit has hit the fan."

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Please vote and comment.