UKFr- And I Love You (Final)

(Smut happened. Also this is my first/second Lemon, so it probably sucks (dick))

England grinned as the French country of love buried his head into his own neck, reminding him of his cat at home.

"Profiter vous-même petit chaton?" he asked, using his rarely used French.

(Enjoying yourself little kitten?)

France brought his head up to stare at England in amazement.
"Français? Vous pouvez parler Français?" he gasped, liking the way England's accent went very slightly French.

(French? You can speak French?)

England rolled his eyes as he carried on walking, speeding along the path as he went.

"Here," France said, stopping England as they stood in front of a rather fancy building.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Scotland! Now help me run away from his adorable ass!)

England made his way to France's room, still holding him bridal style. He walked into the bedroom and threw France onto the bed.

And so the fun began

(Smut startes here. Roughly )

He climbed onto Francis, pushing his lips onto the nation with passion and fire. He felt the country push back onto his lips, and then he forced his tongue into the open mouth of his new lover. He began to unbutton the blue jacket as he did so, and with Francis' help he took it off and threw it across the room.
France's hands wrapped around his neck with one of the hands fiddling with his tie before snatching it off. He began to unzip England's coat, and soon that was somewhere near the door to the bathroom.

Soon they were both gasping for air, gulping down the precious substance (?) as the looked at each other through half-lidded eyes. England sat up as he took of his shirt before working on the nightmare of buttons that was France's shirt.

Once off it joined their shoes which were discarded when they first entered the room.

England recaptured France's lips, hearing a muffled moan leave the pleasured country. His hands unzipped the Frenchman's skinny jeans, hands purposefully stroking the bulge in his pants. He heard/felt Francis moan again as he did so, and he pulled his lovers jeans down. He broke the kiss too feel France unbuttoning his own trousers.

"Eager, are we?" he chuckled, rather hypocritically.

Then he gasped at a sudden rush of air fall down onto his erected manhood.

France stared at 'Big Ben', wondering how it was supposed to fit. "Baise d’enfer, ça va mal..." he muttered, surprising England slightly.

(Fucking hell, this is going to hurt...)

Then his English lover tore off his underwear, and he moaned at the sudden exposure to his cock.

Then he was flipped over, so his ass was in the air. He felt his twin mounds of flesh (the fuck is wrong with me XD) jiggle as his amoureux slapped them in a erotic way, and he groaned at the contact.

(Lover)

Then he felt two fingers at his entrance, and moved his hips up slightly. "Wait love, " grunted Arthur, pushing his fingers in slightly.

"S'il vous plaît... Dépêchez-vous..." moaned Francis (I keep on switching between names, sorry) as the two fingers pushed in a bit more.

(please... Hurry up...)

He felt the two fingers push in further, and he moaned slightly as he did so. He felt the fingers make a scissoring motion inside his ass, and a third finger joined the other two. He moaned again, and felt the fingers move in and out, pushing at different directions each time.
He started to moan more and more, and a knot began to form in his stomach as they got faster and faster, until...
.
.

They left, and he let out a whine of indignation at the lost feeling. Then he looked up to see England applying his saliva via hand to his dick. He shivered at the sight.

He buried his head into the pillow, but then...
He felt something large and thick prod his entrance, making him whimper in half pain, half pleasure. It was like his first time being dominated all over again, except this was far more worth it.
It pushed further and further, until it was all the way in. France was panting slightly.

Then he buckled his hips slightly to get the Englishman to move. So he did.
Slowly but surely he began to thrust, making Francis moan at the feeling.

"Faster," he whispered, and his wish was granted. Way too speedily.
England pulled almost completely out before ramming into France, balls slapping his ass. He picked up the pace, searching around for something ...
France suddenly let out an embarrassingly slutty moan as that special spot was hit...
"Nng... England... Again..." he moaned, arching his back as he did so.
And once again his wish was granted.
His prostate was hit with extreme force, and he moaned again as pre-cum began to drip out of the Eiffel Tower. It was hit again, and England started to pick up the pace again, too concentrated to talk.
His spot was hit over and over, and his moans got louder and louder, until...
He arched his back, and screamed. He screamed. He screamed in pleasure, and as he did so he felt himself and Arthur release simultaneously. Arthur then collapsed onto France, ignoring the white liquid that was seeping through the sheets.
"That... was good... " he gasped, the speed of his thrusts beginning to take its toll.
"Oui..." groaned France, shifting so England rolled off him.
They both lay there for a while before he heard England whisper "Hey France". He looked at him tiredly. "Oui?". "Are you my 'boyfriend'  now?" he asked. France thought about it.

"Oui".

"Good... "

" Hey Francis".  "Oui?".

"Ready for round two?" he asked.
France smirked.
"Bring it on".

*Extended Ending*

Just as England mounted France again, he heard giggling, followed by a banging noise and something falling out of the closet. He turned his head to see America holding a camera with a nosebleed, as well as Canada laying on the floor, passed out from his own nose.

England stared at them before flicking his wrist, making the door fly open. And there stood all the other countries, most holding a camera.

Silence.

"WE'LL JUST BE GOING!" America screeched, rushing to the door with Canada over his shoulder. He used his free hand to push the other countries away, and then he slammed the door.

The sounds of garbled swear words in multiple languages echoed through the door.

"Well... I don't know about you, but I'm probably going to attempt to kill America, and maybe the others," stated England, looking down at France.

"Oui, I'll help," he said, grinning darkly. England kissed France, and began to resume their earlier goal.

AND DONE!
I hope it didn't suck to much, but I had great fun writing it! Its edited slightly, so hopefully it's alright.