Bonus #2

Nathaniel's POV

YouTube gathering also known as VidCon. Why did they decide to put challenges in it and choose couples themselves instead of having couples enter and selected by vote is beyond me.
We were entered into a couple's contest at VidCon so we had to attend. We loved our fans and everything, but not when two other YouTube couples that hated us were attending too. They kept throwing shade at us and saying false things about us, like Blair faking her pregnancy for views, and us getting married for views. Which was bullshit because everyone saw the video and could see that he ceremony and reception was real, and the pregnancy being false would be debunked today anyways because Blair was very much pregnant right now with our first child.
And that brings us to my other reason for not wanting to go. She was eight months pregnant and I was afraid that she would go into labor. She kept telling me that she won't because she wasn't due for another three weeks, but I still was worried because what is some hater hurts her or the baby?

Pushing the thoughts aside, I looked towards the bathroom door that I hear opening. Blair didn't walk out, so the opening of the door let me know that she was done with whatever she was doing and that I can go in.

I was still in just my boxers so I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.
Walking in I saw my beautiful wife dresses for the event, and she looked absolutely gorgeous.
She wore a white skirt with a burgundy lace sweater. She was one of those women who didn't gain weight with pregnancy anywhere else but their stomach. But even if she did she would still look stunning to me.

"Good morning gorgeous

"Good morning gorgeous." I said, wrapping my hands around her so they lay on her stomach.

"Hey. You going to the shower?" She asked, turning around and pecking me on the lips.

"Yeah." I said. "I won't be long. The event starts in thirty minutes."

"Alright. I'll just do a little bit of make up then meanwhile." She shrugged, picking up some concealer and putting it on her wrist. She dipped in an egg shaped object and brought it up to one of her scars.
I grabbed her wrist to stop her just before she touched her face.

"You don't need make up. You're gorgeous without it. And plus, you know how much I love your scars." I said, as I kissed the biggest scar that she got back at sixteen.

"I'll do just a little. And I know, so I'll try not to cover them up as much." She kissed me on the cheek and continued applying the concealer.
I sighed and took off my clothes, turning on the hot water.
I caught Blair staring at my naked body, more specifically my butt.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" I asked her, expecting her to blush and look away. Yeah that's not what happened.
She walked over to me and squeezed my left cheek, standing up on her tip toes she whispered
"Very much so." And then as if knowing what affect she had on me, looked down at my little friend that has begun to rise.
In a stupor, I reached over and turned the water cold, making Blair burst out laughing.