6

I was in my room, getting ready for yet another boring day of school. It has been a week since the projects started and we still have another week to finish it. We have already mixed acetone with bleach, which didn't really go as planned. Nathaniel didn't put his mask on properly and ended up being knocked out for two hours. It was pretty funny. And a hilarious story to tell. You should have seen his face when I told him what happened. It was as red as a cherry. 

But anyways, I get into my 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe. Yes, a pretty big car for one person but I do drive around my family too. And I don't want to take my 2016 Chevy Comaro because it will draw too much attention. 

I also love the interior of my car because it is black

And before you ask where we got the money for these cars, well, my family gets payed well since my parents are both doctors

And before you ask where we got the money for these cars, well, my family gets payed well since my parents are both doctors. And military gets you money too. Even though most of it is going into our college founds. 

I finally pulled up to the school, and climbed out of my car. I straightened out my black shirt and swung my backpack over my shoulder and started walking toward the entrance of the seventh gate of hell. 

"Boo!" A voice yelled from behind me, as two arms landed on my shoulders. I didn't even flinch but kept walking. "Whaat? Nothing? Not even a single flinch? You're no fun!" Nathaniel said from behind me. I didn't answer but kept walking. 

3

2

1

"BOO!" I yelled as I turned around to face Nathaniel. 

"Aah!" He yelped. "What the fuck Blair?" He gasped. I shrugged and turned around, continuing my walk. 

"I've experienced scarier things then a boo scare." I said. 

"What kind of hell have you been through?" He mumbled to himself. 

"One that you can't even imagine." I told him. He gave me a questioning look but didn't push it. As you can tell, over the week Nathaniel and I became pretty good friends. But Max and I are still besties. Nobody can break us apart. 

"Oh my god Blair!" I heard Max's voice before a body slammed into mine with brutal force, making me fall to the ground. "I missed you! I didn't see you on the weekend. You're mean." Max pouted at me. 

"Well excuse me for being busy." I rolled my eyes and pushed his body off of mine. 

"Well you make a nice couple." Nathaniel said but it sounded forced and almost...jealous? 

Max and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

"What did I say?" Nathaniel raised an eyebrow, a frown on his face. I glanced at Max and he nodded, so I wiped my tears away and started talking. 

"Oh boy. For Max to date me, or at least feel an attraction towards me, I need to grow a fucking dick, loose my boobs and cut my hair." I said which made max burst into another fit of laughter. 

"Wait. You're... Gay?" Nathaniel sounded completely shocked. 

"Well, yeah. Got a problem with that?" Max said.

"Well, no. I am cool with it. Just never met a gay person before and you don't look or act gay a tall." Nathaniel explained. 

"Boy. You clearly haven't been around me as much as this girl over here did. I drool almost over hot body that passes by me. Male body. I really need to stop though. Jackson won't be happy." He said the last two sentences to himself. 

"I bet in two weeks the only body you will be drooling over is Jackson's." I nudged him with my elbow. Max blushed and looked down at the ground. 

"Oh I forgot to tell you. Blair, I'm afraid that we will only have today, Wednesday and Friday to work on our project." Nathaniel said. 

"Ughh the stupid game." I groaned. 

"And choir practice." Nathaniel added. 

"Alright. We'll discuss the project after school. The bell will ring in like, five minutes." I looked at my watch and it was actually six minutes but who cares. 

We all went separate ways since our lockers were scattered all over the school. Max's in hall 3, Nathaniel's at hall 5, and mines at hall 6. And guess locker I have? If your guess was 666 then you are correct. My locker number is six hundred and sixty-six, or how other people would call it, six six six or the satanic locker. 

I had a good laugh about my locker on the first day of school. Ahh I feel sorry for the kid who gets this locker next year. Did I mention about a little drawing of Satan that i made on the very back of the locker. No? Well, I did. 

My brothers were pretty proud of me when I told them that I did that

My brothers were pretty proud of me when I told them that I did that. Oh I can't wait for Blake to come home. I haven't seen him since August and it is now November. He is coming for New Years and Christmas. Even though we don't celebrate Christmas. But whatever, as long as I get to spend more time with my brother. 

I grabbed my stuff for chemistry including my Oli Sykes notebook which I have not forgotten anywhere since that time at chemistry a week ago, my chemistry heavy ass book, task sheet, and pens and pencils, before shutting my locker and making my way to chemistry.