Chapter 24

Inaayah's P.O.V

One week without Adam feels like eternity that too when everyone is busy working.As for me I spend the day at home doing nothing except for going on walks with my dad in the evening.Xavier found himself a cute little girlfriend after being a playboy for so long whereas Josh is still looking for a job and claims that he has no time for futile things like relationship.

Alhamdulillah everything is going smoothly for everyone but everyone has their own difficulties that life throws at them.After all life is a test from Allah and whoever passes it gets to enter paradise and whoever fails,hell is their place.

"Ya Allah,guide my brothers and sisters all around the world and reserve a place for them in Jannah.Ya Allah guide those who have gone astray and those who are in darkness to light.Oh Allah protect our brotheres and sisters in Syria,Palestine and others who are in war.Oh Allah grant my parents ,my brother,my husband and me jannah.Ya Allah bring us much closer to you and guide my children."

I made some dua after completing asr swalaat and went down to find my brother speaking to someone over the phone and blushed at times.Immediately my mind went to the thought of some girl that I know who might be his type but no one matched my thoughts.I sat on the stairs silently watching him speak while my thoughts went to Adam and remembered our last conversation on the phone and I am sure my face resembled that of a tomato.

I came back to reality when Ismail cleared his throat and without giving a thought I spilled:"Is she the one?"

"What are you talking about Ina?"

"I am clearly about that one person on the other line of the phone that made you blush so hard."I replied looking him in the face

"Oooh that was your one and only husband asking for you as you were not answering your phone so he got worried and called me asking about you and when I replied him sarcastically he brought the topic of how when I will married I am going to know what it is like"He replied seriously 

Is that why he was blushing but I'm sure these two are hiding something from me for they are close to each other and shares a lot of secret.Even Karim is included but he don't really hide anything from me about him.Whatever is spoken between these 3 when they get together is not disclosed to me.Pfff.I stared at Isu and raised an eyebrow looking him dead in the eyes.

"Well mom brought a proposal for me and I like her but I want to know more about her so that was why I brought up this topic to Adam for some advice but what I said earlier was also true."He told me shyly after sitting in front of me.He even showed the girls's picture and masha Allah she's a beauty.She has big brown eyes,full lips,button nose and fair skin.

"You..you... went.. to Adam.....for.... advice"I said  shocked and doubled into laughter.Really he went to Adam that too for advice,omg I pity both Isu and that girl who might become my sister in law.The day ended by spending some time with my parents before Adam surprised me by coming later that night to fetch me from my parent's house.

10 WEEKS LATER

After coming back from the doctor,I came to know that I can go into labour anytime now and I should be prepared physically and mentally which I am but still the thought of going through this scares me a lot.Alhamdulillah they are in good shape and Adam tease me by saying that I look like a whale.

Finally after weeks of decorating our babies rooms,it is ready.It has two cribs and not many accessories I like everything to be simple and neutral as we don't know the genders of the babies yet.Even though I am not too keen on letting them sleep in another room away from me,I had to do so because Adam insisted on making a nursery for them.He bought one more crib and placed it in our room for the babies to sleep in our room but only at night after much pleading and yeah he accepted for my happiness.

2 a.m,I went on the balcony sitting on a recliner reading a book as I was not really sleepy.The babies kept kicking and my contraction became a bit stronger making me uncomfortable to sleep.I went to wake up Adam but on the way to our bed,my water broke.I started panicking not knowing what to do,tears made their way down my cheeks while I screamed Adam's name informing him that I needed him.Within minutes he was my by side after brushing his teeth and picked up the already prepared bag before taking me to the hospital.

Reaching there,Adam filled a form,called my parents and informed his siblings while I was being taken into a room.At every 5 to 10 minutes,a nurse would check on me and see whether my cervix was fully dilated.After an hour or so,I was taken into maternity room to which Adam came in with a mask on his face and wearing a hospital gown and sat beside me taking my hand in his.It was really painful giving birth and its now that I really understand truly why mothers have much more value in Islam.

Adam was spilling encouraging words to me while I stared at him and shouted:"THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF"before another pain came stronger than the last one and with one final push baby number one was out.After sometime baby number two came out and I came to know that both are them are boys.The nurses congratulated us and then handed both of them to me.Tears of happiness streamed down my cheeks and Adam kissed my forehead.The nurses took the baby for check ups and Adam went with them while I waited to deliver my placenta.

The nurses took the baby for check ups and Adam went with them while I waited to deliver my placenta

After sometimes I was transferred to my private room with my babies both in good health.Adam was looking after them as I went into blackness no sooner after the delivery.I was already awake admiring Allah's creation when everyone came bursting through the door.They all congratulated us and asked for their names to which we both nodded and named them.Baby number one,the one on the right is Muhammad Arham bin Adam Ahman and the one on the left side is Muhammad Ayaan bin Adam Ahman.

Both Arham and Ayaan took after their fathers except for their hair.Adam is really happy and does not know how to express his happiness.The first few days were hectic as we are not used to this new lifestyle but still we are trying our best and Alhamdulillah we are getting through it with the help of my mom for some days and even Sharfa.The guys are growing really soon.They are already 1 month old.We have a long way to go and many more children are waiting to come insha Allah

Until next time loely readers.Only one last chapter and then byebye MTMB