Chapter 11

Inaayah's P.O.V

Days went by really fast.Its nearly two weeks since my wedding and Alhamdulillah we have adjusted with our new life.At times I really miss my family and feel like visiting them but they live far from here so I facetime them.

Tomorrow Adam will get back to work and I'll be left alone at home.I really don't know how to spend the day even if I'll have Mary and Farida with me.Well thats life.I went to the backyard with two coffee cups and sat beside Adam.

Inaayah:"What are you doing here sitting alone?"

Adam:"I was thinking about you and how I didn't expect getting married at this age?"

Inaayah:"Me too.I never once thought about marriage,it was always about having fun and enjoying myself until I got that proposal from you.I became rather interested and excited."

Adam:"Tell me something angel.Do you want to pursue your higher studies?I mean arabic was always your favorite subject and you want to teach it."

Inaayah:"Yeah arabic is still my favorite subject but I did not go to the cullinary school for nothing."

Adam:"So is it a yes or a no?If you want to do it,do it.Money is not a problem for me and follow your dreams."

Inaayah:"Its a yes from me.I want to study arabic and become a teacher."

Adam:"That's like my woman.I had already made preparations for this and even if you would say no,I would not take no for an answer.After all its your dream."

Inaayah:"Thank you Adam,I really wasn't expecting this from you.I love you so much."

Adam:"I told you not to thank me so many time cupcake and you are my responsibility.I can do anything to see you happy."

Inaayah:"Its getting cold here,let's go inside now."

Adam:"You are right.Hey let's watch a movie before sleeping."

Inaayah:"Adam you have work tomorrow,go to bed and tomorrow for sure we'll watch it together.You need your beauty sleep."

Adam:"Haha okay as you wish my lady."

I don't know what I did to get a husband like him.He's a blessing from Allah and for that I'm thankful to Him.He has everything I was looking for in a man,he's religious,good-mannered,reponsible and he loves his family.Its funny how someone who was a stranger my whole life means so much to me now.

I changed into a comfy shirt and pj pants watching the backyard from the floor to ceiling window when I felt two hands on my waist and a head burried in the crook of my neck.I kind of had an idea whats going to happen so I turned and looked him in the eyes.Slowly I brought my head to him and leaned in to kiss him but I had something else going on in my head.I told him to close his eyes which he did and then I licked his face.

The look on his face was priceless and I ended up laughing.I started running for my life as I smell mischief in the air.

"I'm not letting this go,you better bring your ass here because I'm going to chase you."He told me.

I ran a marathon in the whole house and when he caught me,it was total torture,he tickled me till I was panting hard.After calming down,he kissed me passionately and then we went to sleep.