Chapter 23

Inaayah's P.O.V

Alhamdulillah after four months,this case was solved and after so long there was a smile stretched on all the siblings' faces.I'm really happy for them but I need to visit my parents as I am missing them a lot lot lot.Got to inform and convince Mr Billionaire that his wife needs a long stay at her parent's house.

"Baby boo,I need a long vacation at my old house and mind you if you say no coz I'll still go."

"God Inaayah you scared me.Hmm you may go but I get to decide how many days you get to stay"

"Whaaat!!?No I'll stay as many days I want and you get no saying until I call you to fetch me,compreno Mr?"

"Okay but as far as I know,you'll be back in less than a week."He told me with his signature smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"Oh really?We'll see to this"and I walked out from his study after annoying him some more and went to the balcony where I sat on the floor by the railing admiring the backyard.My mind went back to the time Sharfa and the others were staying at our place.I really miss Ahmad's laughter,his voice and everyone else.Sharfa and Karim moved to their house 4 months back.The house once again became silent.Insha Allah in 12 weeks my muchkins will be here with me and Im waiting impatiently for their arrival in this world. 

"Inaayah get ready we are going shopping,then dinner and lastly I'll leave you at your mother's place.I've already informed Ismail so don't worry.He said that he'll wait for your arrival."

"Okay hubby and FYI you didn't need to scream as I would have heard you right even if you whispered as I am only 3 metres away from you."

I wore a dark green long dress,a pair of white ankle sneakers,beige hijab,a long necklace and took my purse.I chose to go without make ups as I don't feel comfortable with it.Adam wore a dark grey shirt,black pants and black sneakers.Wow he was looking awesome masha Allah and wearing his sunglasses made him appear much more sexier and I wanted to hide him from the gaze of girls.

Wow he was looking awesome masha Allah and wearing his sunglasses made him appear much more sexier and I wanted to hide him from the gaze of girls

We got in the range rover and then Adam drove to the mall where we'll be shopping for our little munchkins and for us.As soon as we got there,I dragged him to the food court to buy ice cream and 2 panini bread.After this,we bought everything we needed for the nusery,for the babies,for us and some gifts for our family members.

Immediately after,Adam took me to a restaurant,a pretty famous one where we had an amazing dinner with lot of delicious food and the waiters were welcoming and polite which we appreciated a lot.We walked to the park and sat on a bench thinking of baby names and many other things.My eyes were heavy so we decided to go home. Adam carried me bridal style to the car while I snuggled closer to his stomach listening to his heart beats and for some reason this calmed by making me feel in security.

After an hour or so,Adam woke me up to inform me that we reached my parent's home.After a knock on the door,Ismail opened it only to see Adam carrying me inside.He widened his eyes and smirked seeing my flushed cheeks.Mummy was making coffee for daddy while he was watching t.v.I convinced Adam with a lot of difficulty to stay here tonight as it was already 11:45 and by the time he'll reach home it will be 1:30.

Mummy asked us about our health,how our days went etc...After half an hour or so of talking about random things,we went to sleep and this will be the first time that Adam will stay in my room which has plasters of range rovers,motor bikes and my favourite quotes.My room is neither messy nor dirty but the fact that its grey with brown furnitures and the writings on the wall is in white colour makes it look like Isu's room.I just hope that Adam doesn't burst into laughter looking at those sarcastic and funny quotes.

Finally reaching my room,being the gentleman he is,he let me in first before closing the door and locking it.As soon as the light was switched on,his eyes went directly to the pictures and quotes while I went to freshen up to save myself from his teasing.I wore an oversize grey shirt on which was written "sassy since birth" and white shorts. 

"I never knew you were so boyish wifey and these quotes rock"Adam told me while sitting on my bed.I replied him and ushered him in the bathroom as I went to fetch some clothes for him from Isu's room.

I changed the bed cover and went to my side while Adam was working on his laptop.After sometimes,we went to sleep after a long tiring but amazing day.

Five days went by in a jiffy and all I have been doing is waking up every morning,eat breakfast,speak with hubby,watch t.v,go on outings with Isu and sometimes I even go to the pastry or the showroom to help.At night,we all watched t.v together or have some fun playing cards,monopoly or xbox.Some of the days I have been here,Adam would visit either before heading to work or when he would return.I'm going to stay for one more week as Adam has some works to attend in Dubai.