Chapter 4

Sharfa's P.O.V (a pic of her in the corner)

Life does not go how we want it to go.Everything happens for the best but if we are patient and wait,the right thing will come our way.Sometimes people come in our life only to give us a lesson and some stays forever with us.Decision is not to be made when you are too happy or too sad because one simple decision can ruin what you have.Each heart has some kind of pain and everyone is fighting a fight which we won't know until we put ourselves in their shoes.We don't have the right to judge people.Everyone has a different side but they chose what they want to show you,only the one who loves you truly shows you all his/her side.

The only mistake i did was to trust him and get married to him only for him to completely ruin me but i was rewarded with Ahmad,my son who means everything to me.My brothers and my son,they are my only family left that i hold dear and never want to lose them.I have gone through a lot of things with that bastard,who i once loved and called my husband.

Ahmad calling me brought me out of my thoughts and i'm glad he did or else these things would get out of control once again.I have not forgotten what he did to me,the things he did was totally cruel.He's a monster in the disguise of a man.Thank God,he's behind bars or else he would have made my life a living hell if Adam and Karim didn't come that day.

"Yes babyboo,what do you want?"I asked him softly.

"Mummy uncle Karm is here and he is looking for you.He brought me lot of chocolates,sweets and many other cakes,"He told me happily.

I smiled knowing he is happy,after all,he is my life.

"Yeps brother,what do you need me for?"I asked him loudly.

"Well sis,why don't we invite the Khan for dinner today?You know we can meet them once again,this time as family not as clients.Moreover it will be Adam's first time meeting them face-to-face,"what say sistA.

"Hmm good idea brother but how to we persuade Adoomy to leave his work and come home early for dinner?"

"Simple sistA,leave it to me,after all i'm his bro,right?"Karim told me with a smirk on his face.

I had an idea of what he was thinking.Not later,i bathed Ahmad,prepared lunch,prayed zohr and then plopped down on the sofa to watch Despicable me 2 with Ahmad until sleep consumed him.Then i put him to bed and proceeded with the plan of Karim to invite the Khans for dinner.I hope that they will come.

Sanya's P.O.V

There are lot of works to be done and both Inaayah and Ismail went mountain biking.They were supposed to be back by now.Oh my Allah,bring them back safe and sound.I was helping in the front when the woman who bought a lot of cakes the other day came again today with a boy with a broad smile on their face.The boy looked around 5 and he is really cute,masha Allah.

Not later,she said:"Assalamu alaikum aunty,you remember me?"

"Wassalam,of course dear i still remember you and your brother."i replied her softly.

"Let me present myself,I'm Sharfa Ahman and this is my son,Ahmad Sheikh.I'm the sister of Adam,your future son in law.I'm here to invite your family for dinner tonight.Please do come.Last time i came as a customer but this time as a family.I hope everyone is doing well.By the way,where is Inaayah?"She told me happily.

"Alhamdulillah everyone is fine and Inaayah went mountain biking with his brother.InshaAllah we will be at your place tonight."

I packed some cakes for Ahmad and Sharfa before they left.I immediately called Inaayah and told her the news.She seemed happy to know and it will be the first time Adam will be seeing her in person.

"Inaayah Khan,what are you doing?we have lot of cakes to pack.Finish this and then you can talk all you want."I scolded her.

"Na'am ya ummi,but i'm so excited for tonight,you know.Hmm mom i will prepare a special cheesecake for them,what say?"she stated.

"Hmm seems like a good idea and i didn't know you were so excited,"I told her mischieviously.

We delivered the cake at the client's place and hurried home to go at the Ahman's place.Oh my god,where do they live.I forgot to ask the address.

"Habibti,we got a problem,we don't know their address,"I told them in a state of shock.

"Mommy,take a look at your hand please,"Stated Ismail.

"Oh yeah,Sharfa had written the address on my palm,how stupid of me to forget"i said forcing a smile.

Inaayah

What a sight to wake up to?Birds peeping through your window.Hey I got privacies.ahahahah some genius I am talking to a bird.Yes I talk to animals all the time.

Oh crap.Ismail got plans for today meaning that lunch with Ahyaan is cancelled.Was this somehow?I can't figure out.Oh noo no please,Inaa remember babe...Oh my phone..call log..need to check.

Alhamdulillah he did call.Okaay so let me call him back.No message seems better so I did it.

We had a nice day mountain hiking that is only after mom informed me about the dinner.I was totally freaking out,I swear Isu had a difficult time with my hands grasping his with full force.

"You are the books you read, the films you watch, the people you meet, the dreams you have, the conversations you engage in. You are what you take from these. You are the sound of the ocean, the breathe of fresh air, the brightest light and darkest corner. You are a collective of every experience you have had in your life. You are every single day. So drown yourself in a sea of knowledge and existence. Let the words run through your veins and let the colors fill your mind." 

By Christel lownethal