Her scars Part 2

She woke up the the feeling of the car stopping and the driver getting out, Jumin gently leaned over her and kissed her cheek as they arrived.
"We're here sweetheart."
His eyes were only centimeters away from hers as she fully opened them, yelping in fright as she scrambled backwards, giggling at him as he looked at her shocked.
"I'm not THAT scary."
For a second their conversation earlier seemed years ago, their laughter from when they first met returning as he gently pushed her out of the car door, following her with their hand luggage on his arm.
"Mr. Kim, could you take the suitcases on into the airport, they should have someone waiting."
As he said this he took his free arm and placed it around her shoulders, ushering her towards the private entrance as he took out his phone.
"Elizabeth the third should already be on the plane, as much as it hurts my heart she had to be put into isolation this morning while they checked one of her missing files."
He quickly began messaging Jaehee as they walked in the sliding doors and into a giant lobby with a desk at the end of it, a smiling blonde was sitting behind the desk with their passes ready.
"Mr and Mrs. Han, here are you passes."
Her voice echoed together with their footsteps as they walked forwards to get their passes.
"I'm not-"
"Thank you miss, have a good day."
He quickly dragged (Mc) away from her as he continued a short conversation with Jaehee about how Elizabeth the third had been treated.
"Why did you put that as my name.."
Her voice sounded unsure as she was sure that it was illegal to do so.
"Oh, it's only on the pass itself, I thought it'd be comforting to have another piece of me with you."
She blushed and held onto his coat sleeve as they checked their bags in, she let him do all the talking as she admired the luxury of the private boarding area, there were giant plush light blue sofa's with golden details and the whole wall was made out of glass so that it was easy to see planes take off and land at the normal airport, outside stood a row of jets with a selection of colors and patterns and behind the runway a small forest could be seen.
(Mc) let go of Jumin and wandered over to the window as he made sure the plane was ready for take off in the next ten minutes, she pressed her nose and hands against the glass as she watched a plane take off and another land, the runways seemed to stretch into the distance forever and it was weird to see from this angle, she realised that she'd almost completely been leaning on the glass as another plane came into view, it was a bright and clean white with lettering on the side but it was too unclear to see what it said.
"(Mc), don't loose me."
His voice startled her as he gently took her hand and guided her to exit, where they flashed their passes at the security man who tipped his hat to Jumin.
"Finally got yourself a girl to go with you then?"
He smiled and nodded back, squeezing her hand tightly in his.
"Yes, and a perfect one at that."
He swiftly walked out of the door and up to the plane that had just emerged from around the corner earlier.
"Is that yours?"
Her voice was exited like a child's as she almost jumped up and down from excitement.
"Yes, but close your eyes."
"What?"
"Just do it, (Mc)."
She closed her eyes tight as he pulled her tightly beside him, the noise of the engine becoming louder as they approached his jet.
"Now open them again."
They were standing closer to the side of the plane, she looked up at it as it shone in the light of the sun.
'Jumin & (Mc)' Was written in a dark purple under his company logo.
"Jumin!!!?"
She clung to him as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"I had this made a long time ago, I never got round to showing you due to us both being rather busy at the time so what better time to show you than now?"
He grinned at her as he picked her up, carrying her up the steps and into the jet.

It was cool inside, the hot air outside was a dream away as she felt the cool fans blow on her neck, the plane itself was decked out with a few seats at the back, probably for the crew or extra guests and at the front there were four seats, two across from the other two.
The seats were covered in a dark blue fabric with light blue logo's of the Han company, there was a big fold down table in the middle and a large window at the side of the seats with two dark purple curtains, on the table stood a champagne bottle in a bucket of ice, it had a red ribbon wrapped around it and a small label which read, 'For Mr. and Mrs. Han.'
"Is it to your liking, (Mc)?"
Her mouth was agape as she looked around the jet, slowly walking towards the seats as he chuckled behind her.
"It's..beautiful!"

They took their seats and after a short talk with the hostesses they took off, the airport disappeared below the clouds and so did their problems, (Mc) leaned against Jumin as they both drank from tall glasses and laughed about little things.Their talking felt as if it was small talk as she'd now and again catch him staring down at her, concerned for her as he tightened his grip on her arm.
"You know I love you right, (Mc)."
He spoke softly as he looked out of the window down at the clouds far below them.
"I've always hoped you have.."
Her voice trailed off as he snapped his head towards her as she looked away, his eyes filling with tears as he noticed how delicate she looked.
"I'm sorry, I'll prove it to you more."
He leaned over her to remove her seat-belt as his other hand undid his own.
"Jumin, what are you doing."
With one hand he guided her over to sit on his lap as he then pushed her head down onto his shoulder, holding her close.
"You can rest if you want, (Mc), I just wanted to hold you."
He shuffled to the right slightly as she relaxed more onto him, letting herself slide down his chest slightly and rest her cheek on his chest..
"I Love you, Jumin."
"I Love you too, (Mc)."

The flight was uneventful apart from the hostesses now and again barging in to ask if there was anything they needed but finding them asleep, in each others arms, at the end of the flight they had dozens of pictures of them sleeping like that sent to them as the crew fangirled over them.
"(Mc)."
He took her hand as they walked out of the plan and out into the hot humid air, the sun had started setting and the sky was an ombre of purple into pink, the breeze felt cool against their skin as it rustled in the palm trees overhead.
The airport they landed in was small and had a large garden of all kinds of tropical plants and trees growing around it's entrance, there were a few security agents to escort them through it standing outside , enjoying the last of the suns rays.
"It's pretty here right."
He'd noticed her pace slow down as she was taking it in, he slowed down with her and admired how her skin and eyes glowed in the new scenery.
"If I knew it was this pretty I would've begged to have gone earlier."
She looked up at him and showed a bright smile that could light up a room, she then quickly resumed the original pace, still looking around at the beautiful silhouettes in the distance.

Their escort was fast, they had soon been ushered into a car and then just as fast into a large hotel, the feeling of the whole place was complete luxury and relaxation, even the staff seemed less uptight and more themselves.
The security guards handled everything to make sure that everything was arranged as planned while (Mc) and Jumin admired the view from the bar, it didn't take long before they were up in the penthouse room, looking down at the beach as the sky darkened more.
"Jumin, this is so wonderful, I'm glad I was able to go with you this time, plus it must be super lonely for you when you're up here."
His eyes met hers as she leaned on the balcony railings, he held her from behind, placing one arm on the railing and the other on her shoulder.
"I'm just happy to have you with me, (Mc), you're right it's always lonely being here alone, and the time zones are different so I can't just call you."
Her eyes drifted from the sunset down to the dark water, it had a certain creepiness to it but it also called her, she was curious as to the temperature of it and how deep the shallows here were.
She was stopped in her tracks as Jumin gently kissed her neck.
"It's getting cold out here, I'm going to head on inside."
He let go of the railing and left another kiss on her shoulder as he unbuttoned his shirt and walked back in, hoping she didn't see it as him coming on to her, he just loved her so much.
It took another few minutes of staring into the black water to give (Mc) chills so she headed back in, it reminded her too much of bad times.
She was greeted by Jumin laying on bed with Elizabeth settled on top of his chest, his phone in one hand as he was typing to the RFA.
"Watcha doing?"
Her weight on the bed beside him made Elizabeth get up and snuggle on her lap as (Mc) leaned over Jumin's shoulder.
"Just showing off my lovely girlfriend to the group."
He scrolled up and showed her the pictures of them sleeping on the plane,they were sent to everyone and the reactions were priceless, the all seemed so surprised.
Grinning at her he pulled her close and casually tossed the phone to the side, her body felt so light as he supported her weight on top of him, he looked deeply in her eyes and just stared at her.
She blushed and lightly squirmed in his grip, she felt intimidated by his gaze yet some part of her felt safe, it made her melt into his touch.
His hands gently stroked down her waist and onto her hips, feeling her skin under the thin summer dress she was wearing, his thumbs gently moving the fabric up.
"I-I'm going to shower!"
She quickly jumped up and off of him as he sighed in defeat.
"Sure love."
He heard her slip off her dress and walk around in the bathroom for a few minutes before the water started running, she hummed a tune as he saw the steam start to creep from under the door.
Laying on the bed with his arms under his head, looking up at the ceiling as he breathed in the scent of the room, he could smell the sea mixed with her perfume and his cologne, not to mention that now the scent of his shampoo was wafting from under the door.
He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he walked over to his hand luggage, removing the label an.d getting out his charger.
As he did this something in her bag caught his eye, the light brown bag had something poking out of it, a notebook with a few pages folded so that the edges stuck out.
Curiously he picked up the book and pressed his thumb against the pages as he examined the leather cover, engraved was the year 2016, the year they got together.
The water turned off in the bathroom and he heard the glass door slide open, quickly he shoved the notebook in his bag and closed it before casually heading back to the nightstand.
"Did you have a nice shower?"
She walked back in with her hair in a towel and her nightshirt on, or well his shirt which she'd claimed as her own.
"I did, the rain mode is really nice!"
Smiling at him as she gently rubbed her hair dry and discarded the towel in the wash basket.
"Want to settle down now then, (Mc)?"
He reached over to the light switch before she answered, turning off the main lighting and ensuring that the air conditioning was on.
"Sure."
Her voice sounded slightly cold as she slid into bed beside him, feeling his muscles relax under her touch as she shuffled closer to him.
"The bed's nice and big."
"I agree, however I prefer ours, it being smaller gives me a reason to pull you closer, besides don't want my precious kitten falling out of bed."
He instinctively wrapped his arm around her waist as he layed on his back, waiting to feel the all too familiar hand on is heart.
"You're so cute."
He blushed and felt his whole body get warmer as she pulled herself closer.
"I Love you, (Mc)."
A silence followed that would be next broken by their breathing synchronized in sleep as their dreams brought them far from all the cares that would come crashing back down on them.

The morning was pleasant, they both woke up from the staff waking them at the time specified by Jumin and they'd explained that breakfast was served down at the bar, they both got dressed together and Jumin picked out what (Mc) would wear as she couldn't decide.
He then explained that he'd need to quickly get this bag sorted out for the meeting and that she should go on down and order something as he packed.
"Sure, I'll order the drinks okay, a coffee for you as usual?"
He nodded and gave her a peck on the cheek as she walked past and out the door.
It wouldn't take him long to pack as it was going to be a relatively short meeting and besides he wanted to spend more time with (Mc).
He'd forgotten about the note book stuffed in his bag as he put two folders in on top of it.

Breakfast went by fast and before he knew it the meeting was done too, he'd sent (Mc) off to a local shopping center with two of his guards so she could have something to do in the mean time, they'd be back later than him but it'd give him time to think about the results of the meeting.
'They were really friendly and they seemed interested in making contact with our company.'
He thought carefully as he placed the folders back into the suitcase, making sure they were sorted into the correct folder.
'However, I don't want to become too close, they're known to sever ties with customers that rely on them too much.'
He closed to folder in the case and reached into his bag to retrieve his phone that he'd carelessly thrown in there after he was done, his fingers hit a leather surface and he suddenly remembered.
'the notebook.'
He soon had it placed in his lap with the first page opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will continue in the third and final part of this mini series