Her pain

Tw: Abuse

He was sitting alone in his apartment, petting Elizabeth the third as she purred and kept pressing her face against his hand, he chuckled as he looked at her, remembering how he'd practically be a loner without this cat.
He still was a loner of course, but one with a stunning cat.
His eyes wandered over to the window and took in the beautiful sunset, he was early home from work for once and he'd never got to admire many sunsets through the giant windows in his penthouse.
He was so distracted that he didn't hear the sound of a door slam downstairs, he did however hear the ding of the elevator and the violent knocking at his own door.
Quickly setting Elizabeth the third to the side he walked over to it as the knocking got more urgent, he wondered who it could be since the security agents usually asked for his permission first.

When he opened the door he didn't expect to see (Mc) in front of him, her hair a mess and the edges of her dress torn to pieces not only this but both of her knees had been grazed and still had pieces of gravel sticking out of the wounds.
He looked up to her face and was about to ask why she was here when she pushed him aside and threw the door shut behind her, leaning against it and collapsing in front of him,crying.
It was then that his pager started going off, a message from the agents downstairs that they'd let (Mc) up because they recognized her but that she seemed to have someone following her, who they denied entrance to but who seemed like the kind of person to try and get in by other means.
He glanced down at her and put his phone away in his pocket, he then sat beside her and gently moved a strand of hair from out of her tear stained face.
"(Mc), you don't have to explain anything just let me help you."
She strained herself and looked up at him, tears still glistening in her eyes as she forced a smile.
"T-thank you, Jumin."
Without warning he stood up and bent over to pick her up , making sure that her head was supported by his hand.
"Let me just take you to the bathroom, I want to clean up those grazes on your knee first."
He was pretty strong to be able to carry her without any effort and before she knew it she was sitting on a sink with Jumin in front of her, gently picking out pieces of gravel.
"You know, you can talk to me about it?"
There was something in her that stirred as she saw him look up at her, with one eyebrow raised but still looking really worried.
"I'll tell you later, please just hurry and get it done with.."
She flinched as he picked out another piece with the sterilized tweezers he had found in an emergency kit.
"Sorry, (Mc)"
He tried his best to be more gentle but he really had no idea how to do this properly, after all he never really used to play outside.
"There we are, this should be all patched up."
He placed another layer of the waterproof bandage as he said this, standing up to help (Mc) off of the sink and setting her down on the floor.
"Now if you want, you can take a shower. If you're not able to I could always get a member of staff to help you."
"He genuinely seemed to care for me" she thought as she nodded.
"Thank you Jumin, this is really kind of you, I should be fine but..I want to ask one thing of you?"
He cocked his head to the side like a puppy which made you laugh a little, still rather tired from everything though your laugh seemed weaker than normal, causing him to frown in return.
"I'd like it if, y-you'd stay with me. I mean not in the shower of course!!"
She rushed the last bit of the sentence as she looked down but she felt him hug her tightly as soon as her eyes focused on the ground.
"Shhh, (Mc), it's all okay I promise. I'll just sit here on the toilet seat and talk to you while you shower okay, I'll even pass the towel over the glass doors if needed, it's all okay."
Without knowing you'd started crying, so you quickly backed away and got into the cubical to start undressing.

"Thank you, Jumin."
Steam had filled the room as soon as the warm water had started running and Jumin was now sitting in a slightly wet and wrinkled suit.
"Really no need for thanks, but you'll need to tell me sooner or later so I know how I can help."
He heard a sigh and the noise of a bottle being opened, then he saw her figure start massaging shampoo into her hair.
"I take that as a 'I don't want to talk about it right now' so I'll drop it, but I'm not letting you leave before you tell me."
His strict tone made her drop the bottle and almost fall over retrieving it, nonetheless she continued not to say a word on the matter.
"Hey Jumin, must be the first time you've had a naked girl in your apartment."
With that she burst out laughing, they both felt the tension loosen as he tried to think of a good come back but actually, this was the first time.
"Well I bet it's the first time you've showered while having a man talking to you."
She giggled, and made an agreeing sound as she grabbed another bottle.
"You know, I'll smell of you when I'm done with this, how will I even explain this to my..."
She stopped in her tracks and he saw her shiver as she mumbled "Nevermind.."
They didn't say another word, both too scared to say something wrong or question too much and by the time the water was completely off Jumin was already dangling a towel over the glass doors which were fogged with steam.
"Here, they're the softest, I use these too."
"Pfff, so I'm sharing a towel with you Jumin, you're so lucky today not only that but standing 3 cm away from a naked girl."
She kept laughing as she snatched the towel from his hands, easily seeing that he was turning red through the foggy glass.
She wrapped it around herself and stepped out of the shower.
"Sooo, Jumin, could I borrow some clothes? I don't expect you to have any my size but I mean I'd like to at least wear more than your used towels."
She started laughing but as soon as she felt his soft touch on her shoulder she looked up at him, scared.
"(Mc), what are these.."
Small purple bruises littered her shoulders and a rather large one, the size of his fist, covered the left side of her neck, they were already starting to turn red so they must've been recent.
"(Mc), answer me."
She'd started crying, tears streaming down her face and now that her make-up had been taken off too he noticed the large blue mark on her jaw too.
"(Mc), WHO did this to you, I will assure you no one's getting away with this."
Jumin's voice sounded scary, reminding her of him so she flinched away and slipped backwards, expecting to land on the hard floor but instead finding herself in the arms of Jumin, being held tightly as he gently traced the bruises.

Without another word he showed her to were she'd left her underwear and she clutched it tightly to her towel clad body as he carried her back to his bedroom.
He turned around and asked for her to get changed but before doing so he quickly closed the curtains, remembering how pushy the media could be.
"I-I'm done but I'll at least need a shirt of some kind."
He turned around to see her covering her stomach with her hands but there were many places she couldn't cover, her thighs had giant blue marks on them which were swelling and her stomach looked completely red, as if someone had repeatedly hit her.
His brow furrowed as he walked up to her, causing her to flinch backwards.
"J-Jumin?"
Her eyes darted from his eyes to his hands, scared he'd try something she tried to back away more but ended up being pinned to the dresser.
It was then that he gently ran his fingers over the bruises, not hard enough to hurt but more to feel them, confirmation that they were real, he then quickly realised she was uncomfortable standing there so he opened a draw beside him and let her slip on one of his shirts.
"(Mc), tell me now, what's going on."
She looked down as she started to tell him.

"You know my boyfriend right, well you see I met him through our parents really, my mom knew his mom and well they got along well and since back then my mom's company wasn't doing well she made us meet up as much as possible.
And well I didn't mind you know, I thought he was sweet and he was a real gentleman but then one night, I forgot to message him, I actually fell asleep but the next thing I knew he'd woken me up at like 4 am and was telling me to "get my lazy ass up" accusing me of cheating and as soon as he did that he was going through the messages in my phone, he found the RFA chat's and thought I was trying to get them all to love me or something.
It was then that he first hit me, or well tried to but luckily my mom came in and made him leave but then she got angry, saying that I couldn't mess this up for her business.
This became a regular thing though and it ended up with him really hitting me, accusing me of being with you guys and he seemed to hate you in particular.
This only got worse when our mothers deal failed and both of them went bankrupt, of course at this point he decided we were moving away so we forcibly moved, him still not stopping hurting me, this is why I couldn't attend any parties yet.
I was and still am convinced it's just my fault but yesterday it just got worse.
He found one of our chats where we were just joking about, remember how I said I could be your girlfriend and how Zen got stupidly mad, yeah he took that too far and ended up doing this, after that I tried to get away but he'd locked all the doors.
My next option was to wait until a few hours ago and just make a run for it, luckily your penthouse is close to mine and well your security recognized me from a while ago, so when I arrived in this state they just let me in. 
And yeah, that's basically it?"