Nightmares

He watched her as she slept, her breathing causing the covers wrapped around her to rise and fall. 
The rain outside was louder than ever as he admired her, it was 4 am and he'd woken up because of a bad dream, usually Elizabeth the third would've been his only comfort but this time she was laying there, like an angel.
He reached out to touch her cheek, gently stroking her pure skin as she twitched slightly, her mouth forming a slight smile before she let out another content breath.
"This is pure heaven."'
In the distance the sun was starting to rise, showing the first sign of colors on the horizon as he kept his hand on her cheek.
"You're a real weirdo Jumin."
Her sleepy voice interrupted his early morning peace and quiet and startled him a little.
"(Mc), I didn't think you would wake up, I'm sorry come here."
He patted his chest as she started making her way towards him, leaning her head on his shoulder as her body collapsed on top of him, she rubbed her eye and yawned, looking up at him curiously.
"What are you doing awake so early anyway?"
"It's nothing, (Mc) darling."
His voice sounded clear for so early in the morning and compared to (Mc)'s voice he sounded completely awake.
"There's something, I can tell."
She poked his chest and pouted as she rolled off of him.
"No cuddles unless you tell me Jumin!"
Crossing her arms she lay with her back towards him, he let out a sigh and pulled her back.
"Fine, Fine. I had a bad dream okay, but it was nothing."
Her eyes filled up with worry as she caressed his cheek, gently stroking it.
"What was it about?"
"I said it's fine (Mc)"
"Juuuuminnnn. You always make ME tell you about your bad dreams."
She started softly hitting his chest, playfully looking up at him but soon realizing that he really wasn't in the mood for such games.
"Well, (Mc), it was basically this."

'(Mc) has entered the chat room'
"Who's that?"
Chaos erupted in the chat as the stranger was half welcomed and half feared, Jaehee ended up calming the situation down and interrogating as seven looked up more information about you.
This was the moment I  had already fallen in love with you, I didn't know you but your manner of speaking just made me so curious about you.
But all this was wiped out of my mind as Zen started expressing his feelings for you, barely even knew you and was calling you "beautiful" and "cute girl".
I so hated Zen but what I hated more was your response to him, as if  you knew him already.
It made me jealous, really jealous.
As time went by you ended up talking more and more to Zen and eventually you two got together and were planning the wedding.
The thought of letting you marry him, (Mc), it's terrible.
I couldn't take it and had to tell you, but you just replied that I wasn't good enough and that at least Zen was good looking and rich, plus you loved him so much more than you could love me.
It ended with me seeing your wedding through but ending up being heartbroken and...doing things that I'd rather not talk about right now.

His gaze settled lower and lower as he continued talking and she swore she saw tears forming in the corner of his eyes as he finished the final sentence.
"Jumin, that's horrible."
(Mc)'s embrace came as somewhat of a shock to him as she almost pushed his head into the headboard but he quickly held onto her too.
"I'd never, ever do that to you Jumin, I actually...Loved you from then too, oh Jumin, you're lovable for so much more than just your money and looks, I promise."
She leaned back and looked him in the eyes, leaning her forehead against his and whispering that she loved him.
More tears formed in his eyes as he now let them flow freely down his cheek, closing his eyes and holding her tighter.
"Jumin, you're crying! I've never seen that before."
Her remark made a small chuckle leave his lips but it was soon smothered by him hiccoughing, (Mc) gently kissed his cheek.
"I won't leave you, you're my Jumin, my knight in shining armor, or well a black suit, who's come to save me from this cruel world and lock me up in your apartment forever!"
She laughed at this as he raised one eyebrow at her.
"That's one wild fantasy, (Mc)."
He then laughed too, his tears slowing down until only the traces remained which made the streaks shine in the city lights.
"(Mc)"
"Jumin"

They both giggled slightly as they said each others name at the same time, she gently ruffled his hair and leaned back to look at the masterpiece that she'd created.
"You look so cute! Like a puppy."
He frowned at that statement but let it slide since it was her.
"Anyways, want me to go get some coffee or tea like you always do with me Jumin? I can read or even sing to you, or maybe you'd like something to eat, I'm not the best chef but I can try?"
His eyes clouded up again as she said this, he felt such love and adoration in his heart that he couldn't contain the emotions anymore.
"Jumin? Are you okay? you didn't answer?"
She was staring at him, and patting his shoulder like a cat would.
"I-I'm fine, no I don't want anything thank you, but, I just, I've never had anyone care for me this much."
He shyly covered his face slightly as he felt himself blush.
"I feel so loved thanks to you, even servants didn't care for me when I was sick or scared, so thank you (Mc)."
He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, she looked so beautiful sitting there with her hair and skin glowing under the moonlight and her hand linked with his.
"You know, (Mc), I was too scared to admit this but, princess, you're my first for everything, even my first love."
He felt her tense as she looked up at him.
"But you must have been surrounded by good-looking, well mannered and cat loving people who your parents wanted you to get together with?"
"Never really had an interest in them I guess, "
he shrugged as he gently stroked her hair, watching her eyes glitter and glow in the light, then he closed his own eyes and smiled.
"I'm glad then."
She cuddled back down against him as she said this and closed her eyes, clinging to his arm.
"I'm glad I'm your first Jumin, because you're mine too really."
His eyes shot open and he muttered.
"B-but I thought you said."
"That was to keep the others away."
She laughed as she felt him breath out heavily and then slide down the bed to spoon her.
"You know,  we should wake up this early more often."
His breath on her neck felt warm and he pulled her back into his warmth.
"It has a certain charm to it, it's cozy and stress free."
He felt her nod as he drifted off, holding her tightly and not intending to let her go.