twelve

Seo Andrea

/fast forward to three months/

Three months and I didn't hear anything about Kihyun, his relationship with Haneul and how he is doing.

Three months and I was very happy, no drama, no issues just pure happiness.

Three months and I've been enjoying with Hyungwon, not like we're together all the time but he keeps me company and he's very fun to be with.

Three months and I missed Kihyun, very much if I may add. Even though he's shitty at some times I still miss him. And now, another school year has yet begun without any news about him.

The start of the new school year was boring yet fun, I get to see my classmates again and new faces as well. I've hung out with Minghao's group, since it has been a long time since I got to hangout with them. It is now dismissal, the first day orientation of the students is now done.

As I am walking, I saw Jin with her boyfriend, Mark. I am close to the both of them but I really don't want to be a third wheel so I just smiled at them.

As I reached the school gates, I saw Eun Ae patiently waiting for someone. As soon as she sees me, she excitedly waved her hand and motioned for me to come closer to her.

"Andrea! Have you heard about Kihyun and Haneul?"

sum filler bc im very busy and there are lots of exams coming for me and my classmates how sad

bUT!!! THIS BOOK REACHED 4K READS OH MY GOSH, 4K MAN, 4K!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT I WUV YOU <3

btw this chapter is

neither proofread nor edited

bye !! wish me luck for my exams :-)