three

Seo Andrea

Yoo Kihyun
Hey, Andrea. Good morning. I just wanted to tell you that it's not impossible for us to be friends and no, I don't have a girlfriend :)
Monday, 8:15 AM

"wHAT THE FRICK FRACK SHIZZLE OH MY GOD DID KIHYUN JUST," Andrea shouted.

Andrea, who opened her Facebook account for the nth time today finally received a message from the person she was waiting for — and his message was not she expected.

She read the message multiple times, making sure that Kihyun indeed said those things. And he really did.

Andrea didn't know what to do, she is freaking out. Jumping around, rolling on her bed and doing crazy things like a normal female teenager would do if her crush messaged her.

Andrea calmed down, she breathed in and out, and typed a reply to Kihyun.

Seo Andrea
Hey Kihyun, good morning to you, too. I'm legit freaking out when you said that haha. We're friends now, okay?
Monday, 8:30 AM

After sending that, she went out of her room and into the kitchen, seeing her brother, Seo Johnny, eating breakfast.

"Hey good morning bro," Andrea greeted her brother, which Johnny just nodded because his mouth was full.

Andrea sat in front of Johnny, and began to eat as well.

It's noon and Andrea still haven't received a message from Kihyun. "Well, maybe Kihyun is busy since it's a trip." Andrea thought.

Minutes later, her phone beeped, signaling a notification. It was from messenger. It was Kihyun.

Yoo Kihyun
Hey sorry I took so long to reply, I fell asleep on the bus. I'm glad to be friends with you :)
Monday, 12:45 PM

With that message, Andrea felt elated. She and her crush are friends now and she is very happy about that.

While constructing a message to Kihyun, she received another notification. It was from Kihyun's classmate and a very close friend of her. She decided to read it first before replying to Kihyun.

Chae Hyungwon
Hey, heard that you and Kihyun have something going on :--))
Monday, 12:55 PM

Seo Andrea
Shut up Hyungwon what the hell are you talking about
Monday, 12:55 PM

Chae Hyungwon
I saw Kihyun on his phone and he was smiling, Jooheon said he was chatting with you hm hm hm
Monday, 12:57 PM

Seo Andrea
Lol you must be kidding or Jooheon probs invented that. Me an Kihyun aren't chatting :--))
Monday, 1:00 PM

Chae Hyungwon
Liar, I'm sitting beside Kihyun and he's waiting for your reply lmao loser
Monday, 1:03 PM

Andrea forgot about Kihyun while she was chatting with Hyungwon. She got too carried away so she decided to (finally) reply to Kihyun.

Seo Andrea
Omg Kihyun sorry for the very late reply, I was doing something.
Monday, 1:05 PM

Yoo Kihyun
No it's fine, Hyungwon seemed happy chatting with you. :--)

Ooo Kihyun what's up haha lol hi it's me again :) I changed the book's cover and it has Nishinoyaaaa! He's my favorite character :') (the anime is called Haikyuu if y'all wanna watch it I swear it's vvvv good)

Johnny Seo debuting in my story is faster than him debuting in NCT (lmao yikes)

Anw, I'm (very) broken these days pls teach me how to move on thx

btw, thanks so much y'all for supporting and reading this story omf ily <3

not proofread