one

Facebook
one message from Yoo Kihyun

Andrea didn't know what to do, her crush sent her a message. She started to breathe in and out and decided to open Kihyun's message.

Yoo Kihyun
Hey :)
Thursday, 8:42 pm

She knew that it's just a "hey" with a smiley face but she's in full smiles right now that her cheeks are hurting.

Seo Andrea
Oh hi
Thursday, 8:45 pm

Kihyun had received and seen the message and is currently typing, as Facebook says. Andrea sure is blushing like mad right now but she's really nervous because Kihyun might know or Kihyun already know that she has a crush on him. Minutes passed, seven minutes actually, and she finally received Kihyun's reply.

Yoo Kihyun
Jin talked to me and said that you wanted something from me after the school trip, I'm here to tell you that I'm saving up money so I wouldn't be able to buy you things. Sorry.
Thursday, 8:52 pm

"Oh god," she said in no one in particular. Jin made her look like some kind of desperate girls that wants something from their crush.

Seo Andrea
Oh I'm sorry but I don't really said that for you I meant that for her. She might have misunderstood it and said that to you, sorry.
Thursday, 8:55 pm

After Andrea sent that to Kihyun, she received another message and it was from someone she doesn't know but the name is quite familiar.

Park Sorn
Hey, I saw your tweet with the ykh thingy, is it my classmate?
Thursday, 8:57 pm

Park Sorn, Andrea heard that somewhere, she's sure of it. After minutes of thinking, she finally remembered. Andrea used to talk to her because she keeps on chatting her about Sorn's crush, who is her best friend, Xu Minghao.

Seo Andrea
Hey, Sorn. Uh no?? Why?
Thursday 9:09 pm

Park Sorn
Because ykh stands for Yoo Kihyun and he's my friend, do you want to say hi?
Thursday, 9:11 pm

Seo Andrea
Ah, no thanks, I already talked to him :)
Thursday, 9:15 pm

Park Sorn
Oh okay then, well say hi to Minghao for me, thanks! :)
Thursday, 9:18 pm

Andrea sighed, Sorn always finds a way just to say hi to Minghao well, not to Andrea because she does not want to interfere to other's relationships even it's her best friend's.

Back to her and Kihyun's conversation, Kihyun (finally) replied to her.

Yoo Kihyun
Well, okay. That's all by the way. I need to rest now. I hope to see you at school soon :)
Thursday, 9:20 pm

"Holy shiiiiiii" she said and literally screamed in their house, at nine twenty in the evening.

"Andrea, can you shut up?! I'm trying to sleep here," her brother exclaimed from the other room.

"Sorry!"

Before she could forget about Kihyun, she decided to reply.

Seo Andrea
Okay, yea sure, I hope so, too. Good night
Thursday, 9:25 pm

Yoo Kihyun
Good night :)
Thursday, 9:26 pm

She can't believe what's happening. She just had a proper /chat/ conversation with her crush. She fangirled for a while and decided to turn off her laptop and text Jin.

To: Jin
Omdhausbsjfhs you won't believe what just happened!!

Sent.

From: Jin
Wait what happened?!?? And why are you texting me when I'm about to rest? Gosh

To: Jin
wELL IM SORRY OKAY?!?!? BUT OH M FODSDGHADGHSGD KIHYUN IS JUST OMG I'LL TELL YOU TOMORROW U BETTER SLEEP HEHE BYE BOO

Sent.

From: Jin
What the hell? Weelllll okay but you better tell me tomorrow during the tour so Kihyun can also know what happened :-----------)

What the actual f-

To: Jin
I won't tell you then hoho good night bish :-----)

After Andrea sent that message, she locked her phone. It was ten in the evening, it's not that late but Andrea thought that she'll sleep because she has nothing else to do.

But before sleeping, she recalled what happened that day and so many "what ifs" came into her mind like, "what if she didn't tweet Kihyun's initials?" "What if she's not friends with Jin?" And even "what if Kihyun did not chat her?" It's not like she didn't like Kihyun chatting with her, it's just that she thinks that it's only for a while, she even thinks that they won't be friends or talking with each other at school. But she erased those thoughts and decided to sleep.

She still have a long conversation with Jin (or Kihyun) waiting for her the next day.

Hello, sorry for the late update! I was busy with school hehe but now that our exams overrrr, I'm free yay

Lol Minghao in dis bc he was the one in my mind while I wrote this.

JIN IS A GIRL IN THIS STORY AND IS NOT PORTRAYED BY KIM SEOKJIN OF BTS (방탄소년단)

Well, that's all thank you very much y'all!!