ten

Seo Andrea

Well, isn't he the rude one.

"She's here because she's our friend, duh," Wonho said sassily.

"Why is she holding hands with Hyungwon then?" Kihyun asked, looking at Andrea and Hyungwon

"Because I like Hyungwon's hands, they're warm and soft," Andrea stated "now, if you'll excuse us, we'll get going," she continued.

While walking away from Kihyun and Haneul, the guys' faces were unbelievable. Jooheon and Wonho looking red because they're holding their laughs, Changkyun's poker face, Minhyuk's little giggles because of Andrea's wit and Hyungwon's proud face, like a father that is proud of his daughter.

"Damn Andrea, I didn't know you got that in you," Jooheon said after laughing. His eyes nowhere to be seen.n

"Well, I gotta have that haha," Andrea said, joining the guys who were laughing.

What they don't know is that Kihyun is looking at them, looking furiously at them.

Exactly an hour after their hangout at the mall, Kihyun texted Shownu, saying that he'll meet up with them.

"He doesn't even need to, I mean, he has Haneul and he already broke the "every-Saturday-hangout" of our group," Minhyuk stated

"But he's still our friend so why not?" Shownu then asked

"Is he really though?" Andrea suddenly asked, "oops, nevermind haha," Andrea continued and guys shrugged it off.

After minutes of walking, they saw Kihyun in a distance. Well, not only Kihyun, but also Haneul.

"Damn, I thought he'll be alone," Hyungwon said.

"Same here but I guess we were wrong," Wonho whispers, preventing Kihyun and Haneul from hearing since they caught up.

"Yo!" Kihyun immediately greeted as soon as they reached the group.

The guys replied to him, sure but didn't pay attention to the lass that is with him.

"Ah! Guys by the way, I want you to meet my friend, Haneul." Kihyun introduced Haneul to the group.

"Oh yeah, we know," Jooheon said nonchalantly

"Ohhhh," Kihyun said from awkwardness, "Haneul, they're my friends, Shownu, Minhyuk, Changkyun, Jooheon, Wonho and Hyungwon." Kihyun continues.