two

Yoo Kihyun

4:00 AM

Kihyun sat and stared at the wall for seconds. He is obviously still sleepy. He wondered why did their bus leaves at 5 o'clock and why do he only has one hour preparing before leaving.

He started to move, washed his face and began to eat breakfast. After eating, he brushed his teeth and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After forty five minutes of preparing, he is finally ready and went to the school for the tour bus.

He arrived at the school at 4:55 am. The bus was still there, waiting for the students, he went to his bus which has his bus number. He went inside and searched for his friends. He saw Minhyuk and Hyungwon at the very end of the bus, seated right next to each other.

"Yooo, where's the others?" Kihyun asked them.

"Don't know, probably outside buying food." Hyungwon answered him.

Kihyun sat beside Hyungwon. Which makes him seated at the middle of the bus. He opened his bag to get his phone, he checked all of his accounts and stopped when he opened Facebook, where he saw an unopened message. He thought it was Andrea, but he was wrong.

Yu Jin
Kihyun! What the heck, you forgot me!!!
Monday, 4:48 AM

"Oh shit" Kihyun whispered. He completely forgot about his cousin, Jin. They were supposed to walk to school together.

Yoo Kihyun
Look, I'm so sorry I was in a rush because I woke up late. See you on the bus my dear cousin :--)
Monday, 4:58 AM

Right after he send that message, Jin was already walking over him.

"Yah! Kihyun! How dare you forget that we were supposed to walk together today?!" Jin said, completely angry.

"I'm sorry, I thought you went here already because like I said, I woke up late," Kihyun reasoned.

"Yeah yeah whatever. By the way, has Andrea messaged you already?" Jin asked him which caused him to raise up his eyebrows.

"No, why'd you ask?"

"Well, she texted me last night telling me that you guys chatted. Was it true?" Jin asked, again.

"Yes it's true, why?" Kihyun asked in return

"Ooohhhh nothing, I'll go to my seat bye," Jin said "by the way, Hyungwon hi," she added. In which, Hyungwon replied with a nod

Jin and Hyungwon had a 'thing' before, it had a bad ending but they removed the bitterness of their hearts and became friends.

Hours passed and it is now 8:00 in the morning, Kihyun had already slept in the bus for two hours. He checked his phone again, seeing that there is a Facebook message. He eagerly opened the said app and waited for it to load. He checked his messages, seeing that only his cousin, Yu Jin messaged him. Slightly disappointed, he opened the thread and it showed a screenshot of a conversation. It was Andrea and Jin's conversation.

Yu Jin
Andreaaaa wake upppp im bored
Monday 6:30 AM

Seo Andrea
Wtf Jin why are messaging me at this hour? It's still early and I don't have school ugh
Monday 6:45 AM

Yu Jin
I'm in the bus, I'm bored asf, Kihyun is right behind me
Monday 6:46 AM

Seo Andrea
Wtf don't tell me he's reading
Monday 6:47 AM

Yu Jin
Naahh, he's sleeping
Monday 6:47 AM

Seo Andrea
Thank God.
Monday 6:48 AM

Yu Jin
Sooo b, tell me what happened last nightttt
Monday 6:48 AM

Seo Andrea
Nothing much, we just talked. But the thing issssss, he said that he "hopes" to see me at schooool!!
Monday, 6:49 AM

Yu Jin
Ooo maybe he wants to see and talk to you in person
Monday, 6:49 AM

Seo Andrea
I don't think soooo, I don't even think that we'll be friends, besides I heard that he has a girlfriend :--(
Monday, 6:50 AM

The screenshot of the conversation stopped there, Andrea saying that it's impossible for them to be friends and that Kihyun has a girlfriend. Kihyun decided to chat Andrea since he wants to clear his self to Andrea.

Yoo Kihyun
Hey, Andrea. Good morning. I just wanted to tell you that it's not impossible for us to be friends and no, I don't have a girlfriend :)
Monday, 8:15 AM

After he was satisfied with his message, he tapped sent and locked his phone, he still have a long trip to experience.

Not yet proofread— I tried my best to update as soon as I can :--)

Sorry for the errors

adios !