"Rayan, baby don't hate me."

"Shut the fuck up ! You stole him from me, and my family." Rayanna yelled, the officers had to hold her back.

"Ms. Smith were going to have to take you in for a day or two. But, y'all court day is set for next week on Thursday."

"So, am I supposed to be going home with my real mom ?"

"Yes, or you can stay over a friend house." I didn't know if I was ready to go over my real moms house, because of all that happened tonight. Its already like 11 something, so I might as well go over Yanna's house since I'm not sure if any of my friends are up. Well, Craig might be up.

"Uh, I think I'll go over Craig's house."

"You sure, Rayan ?"

"Yanna, this a lot to take in for one night. So, I think I'll go stay with Craig for tonight." She nodded her head indicating that she understands. "Uh, can I use y'all phone." The officer directed me to the phone, as I dialed Craig's number. He didn't sound tired at all.

"Aye, who this ?"

"Its Rayan."

"Oh, where your phone at ?"

"Its a LONG story, but quick question...can I spend the night ?"

"Uh, sure. I'm home alone for the rest of the week. So, why not ?"

"Ight. I'm on my way." I hung up the phone, and told everybody that it was cool for me to stay.

"Need a ride ?" My real mom asked.

"Uh, sure. Thanks." We all got in car, with Yanna and her...I mean OUR mom in the front. I was just in the back looking out the window taking in everything that happen tonight.

"You okay Rayan ?"

"Yeah I'm okay............mom."

"Look if your not ready to call me mom. You don't have to."

"Nah, I need to start getting used to it."

"But, if you don't want to stay with us I'm totally okay with it. I understand this is a lot to take in, but at the end of the day I'm your mom, and she's your sister."

"I know. I'll starting packing tomorrow, and moving my stuff into the house if that's okay."

"If you want to." She then turned around, and started driving me to Craig's house. When we got there I went, and knocked on his door. He opened it less than 10 seconds letting me in.

"What's good, man ? Why you been M.I.A ?" Craig asked.

"A lot has been up."

"Like, what ?"

"I just came from the police station."

"Dang, Nigga what you do ?"

"Nothing. I had to take a DNA test."

"Why ?" He had the most confused look on his face.

"See...thing is...I just found out that I was kidnapped at birth."

"The fuck ?"

"Yeah, I said the same thing. Yanna, is my sister...twin sister at that. This whole time I've been call the wrong person mom."

"Damn, man. That's really messed up."

"I know and when I get back I'm going to try and act as normal as possible..., but where do I sleep ? Cause I really just want to lay my head down."