As if reading her mind, Moonbyul who was holding Solar's cap, put it on for her.

"Thank you, Byuli~"

----------

"Okay! Before we end this fanmeeting, We are going to answer 3 questions from you guys. And we are going to draw your names." Solar was beginning to feel tired so she sat down on the mini stage. It was already 4 in the afternoon and they spent the whole day laughing and making memories with the fans.

"Whee in-a~ give me one.."

Whee-in took her time mixing the papers inside the glass bowl and then she picked a pink paper.

"Here~"

"Ms. Je Na? Where are you?" they looked at the moomoos and spotted a chubby girl with blond hair jumping giddly.

"I'm here!! OMG!! OMG!"

Moonbyul went to the fan.

"What's your question?" She asked before offering her the mic.

"Uhmm.. First of all, I've been a moomoo since you've debuted!! And I love you all but I love Hwasa-eonni more! Saranghaeyo~"

Hwasa gave her a flying kiss and a heart sign. "Na do~"

"My question is for Hwasa eonni. If your fellow members become a boy and you are the only girl left, who would you choose as your lover?" The fan read on her phone.

"Ah.. Like Um Oh Ah Yeah? I don't really have to think about that." Hwasa walked towards her best friend.

"I'll choose the person I've known for the longest time... Accept me, Whee in-a~~" She clunged to Whee-in's neck and Whee-in returned her embrace.

"Ddaranghaeyooong~~" She replied in aegyo.

"Ya... Stop it you two. I'm going to puke.." Moonbyul said as she went back to the stage beside Solar who was laughing uncontrollably.

"Who? Eonni?? Eyy... Greasy MoonStar? No way.. " Whee-in teased.

"Okay okay.. We're dragging the time already! Hwasa-ya~ another one please"

Solar, still red from laughing, got the blue paper Hwasa picked.

"Mr. Kwang Jae! Say your question~"

Immediately, a highschool boy stood up with his moobong flashing like crazy.

Hwasa went to him.

"What is your question for us?" She put her arm around his shoulder.

"Stop shaking.. I'm not going to bite you!" Hwasa laughed sexily.

"Ah yes... Ah.. So... He-Here's my question.. Is it true that Moonbyul noona is the most greasy to all of you off cam? If not, then who?" He wiped the sweat trickling down his neck with his hanky.

"Ohh HAHAHAHA! TO ALL OF US OFF CAM??"

Hwasa joined the others on the stage laughing. They were sharing a joke only the 4 of them knew. Witnessed..

"Wow.. What a unique question!" Solar clutched her belly as she laughed awkwardly.

"Ya~~ Is it that funny?" Moonbyul pouted but she couldn't really stop the laughter wanting to burst out of her.