Every Saturday morning at around 9:30am Taehyung would always grab his cannon camera taking it with him wherever he goes

Every Saturday morning at around 9:30am Taehyung would always grab his cannon camera taking it with him wherever he goes. He never takes pictures of anything else except the girl he's been crushing on since elementary days.

It still mind boggles him that she's in the same class as he's in, but he knows she doesn't noticed him at all, but the best part is that he sits behind her, so he has full view of her back.

He always had a schedule to carry around, mostly her schedule. At around 9:45am he'd go to the near by grocery store to check up on her, she'd go there for weekend grocery shopping and he never miss it. Then he'd follow her to her favorite cafe, the Lounge cafe. He would watch her drink alone while she stares at her surroundings or her phone. Taehyung basically follows her wherever she goes, even if she was to use the bathroom he'd have to wait somewhere so she wouldn't notice.

He'd take every pictures of her, every time he sees her he'd snap his camera and once he goes back home he'd immediately print it up and post it on the walls.

This time she went to the book store, while looking for books Taehyung was there watching her every move. When she wasn't looking he'd take her picture, he'd look over it smiling happily at the outcome.

He looks up and witness her trying to grab a book but since she was short she couldn't seem to reach it. This was his chance to finally communicate with her and he quickly took that opportunity.

He went behind her and quickly grabbed the book that she needed.

"Oh thank you, man I wish I was taller though" she says adding a smile.

"No problem, and I think short girls are cute" he smiled back.

She suddenly blushed by the small comment. "I'm Choi Mia" she says.

"I know who you are, you sit in front of me at school..I'm Kim Taehyung by the way."

"You're in my class? Wow..i hardly pay attention to my classmates names. But nice meeting you." She says ready to walk away.

"Um before you go can I take a picture of you?" He politely asked

"Um..uh why?"

"School year book, they asked me to take pictures of students so I'm the one in charge of that" he says.

"Oh okays. Cool." She began to fix herself and when ready she posed for the camera.

"Great...you're looking so good" he grinned. He snapped her photo and suddenly she fell to the floor. Everyone was wondering what had happened but Taehyung just told them she just fainted and will be sent to the hospital.

He picked her up bridal style taking her to his car. He looked around to see if anyone was watching but no one was. He then push her body inside the back and he goes to the drivers seat to start the engine.

He looked behind to check if she's okay, her eyes were still shut which made him smile. "Awww she's so cute when she's sleeping" he giggled.
_______________
••CUTT~~
- the movie is called Pet (horror movie)