“You were here….” Chloe says but interrupted by Abby.

“Yes!” Abby says shoving her notes to Ryan. “Yes, you can see my notes.”

Ryan looks at Abby with a weird look on his face and says, “Thanks.”

“What was that?” Chloe asks.

“Do you know who that is? O My God that is Ryan George, he is one of the most popular boys in school besides Lucas and Jake. He is so cute and he just spoke to us.” Abby explains.

Chloe laughs, “He ask for our notes and he was here yesterday I don’t forget a face or a voice.”

“I don’t care. His scent is going to be all over my binder.” Abby says.

Chloe just laughs.

Lunch

Violet slowly walks in the lunchroom again annoyed by the  cafeteria smell with Scott walking beside her. “God sometimes I hate how strong my senses are.” Violet growls.

“You still haven’t adapted to the smell.” Scott laughs.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying, I will never adapt.” Violets response and grabs her tray and heads to the pack tables.

She then sits down and plays with her food until Ethan addresses her. “So have you found anything on that witch?”

“Damn Ethan it’s been a week.” Violet growls. “Besides everything been normal.”

“Well I need something just in case.” Ethan says.

Violet nods her head and scans the cafeteria for Chloe and she spots her with Abby and Ryan. She growls and listens in on the conversation.

“You are so funny Ryan.” Abby laughs.

“Yeah you are.” Chloe agrees smiling towards Ryan.

“Well I get that a lot but I’m serious, I was in the hospital for a month with my ass wrap up.” Ryan explains.

“So Ryan how is football going.” Abby asks while staring.

“It’s been great a lot of working out.” Ryan says still staring at Chloe who wasn’t interested.

Abby looks in disappointment and starts playing with her food.

“Well Chloe I was wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie this weekend? Ryan asks.

Chloe looks up and smiles, “I wish I could but I’m still working on things in the house but Abby is totally available.”

Abby smiles and Ryan looks disappointed and says, “Yeah well maybe next time.” He then gets up, “See you two around.”

Abby starts back playing with her food, “I should have seen that coming.”

“What do you mean?” Chloe ask concern.

“He was totally after you. I don’t even know why I got my hopes up any ways.” Abby replies.

“Not interested, plus you were into him. I wouldn’t do that to you. You deserve better than him. He’s such a tool.” Chloe states.

Abby laughs and says, “Thanks never had a friend like you before.”

At the Cabin

Violet walks in the Cabin looking for Chloe but her great hearing told her that she was in the shower. So she went into the bedroom and turn the TV on. About fifth teen minutes later Chloe walk in the bedroom with her damp hair and a short towel wrap around her barely covering her bottom.