KEN x SOOJUNG

* AT JELLYFISH GYM *

" Okayy,guys~!! That's enough for today. We can going back home,now~ " I announce.

" Ne! "

" Ahh~ Finally... " Ken sigh in relief while packing his bag and grins at me.

" Thank you for the hard work~!! " We greets all the staffs at the gym and heading back to our dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------

We're playing,laughing at Ken's jokes and talking about random things from the gym until we're home.We all except for Leo,he always listening to his iPod and be invisible.I don't even know why? But he's totally different when you're having sex with him.Tch he's such a sexy beast and I'm not lying.

" Okay,when we arrive who will take shower first? " N ask.

" Me! " Ravi yell.

" No, me, " Leo speaks.

" No no no~ Let's play 'Rock Scissors Paper' " I suggests.

"Okay cool! " Ken agrees.

After that game, the result is Hongbin will showers first and then N,Leo,Ravi,Sooyoung,Hyuk,me and Ken.Yeah Ken is the last person.Ken pouts after receiving the result.Finally, we arrive at home and Ken is still pouting.

N says " Ken,stop pouts..It will never change the result.. "

" Whatever! " He's sulking now.

" I'll shower first~ " Hongbin announce.

Time passing as we takes turn to shower and finally it's my turn now.Anyone who's done with showering,already dozed off to dreamland first leaving me with Ken.I stand up and grins at Ken.

I says " Ken sshi, I'm going now~ " as I chuckles at him.When I'm about to close the door,Ken is calling my name.

" Soojung ah,you better not to tease me or I'll break in while you're showering.. " He says with smirk on his handsome face.Yeah,the bathroom door got no locking system that is why Ken said that.But I don't care,I would love if Ken and I showering together because I'm already full of lust when all 6 damn hot guys started their exercising routine.Hongbin and Ravi exercised with bared chest.I was holding myself so hard to avoid I jump on their hot body and ride their dick.And Jaehwan or Ken,he's fucking first time exercised without his shirt on.He have such a nice,beautiful and fuckable body that I didn't even know because he never show his body before.What he always show is his cuteness overload that made all fangirls lost their breathe.

" Well,just break in if you want to.. " I says and with that I close the door.I hang my towel and starts to undress.I brush my teeth and wash my face with facial cleanser.After done,I steps into shower place and there's a glass wall to separate the shower place and toilet section.I push on button to let hot water flowing and I standing still in that hot water calming myself.I run my hands through my hair to let the water go through.I feel so calm and happy at the same time.I puts some shampoo on my hair and wash it away.But my happiness got disturb by Ken's voice and suddenly he breaks into the bathroom.

" What the hell?! Ken! Get out of here! " I yell at him.

" Soojung ah, I'm sorry that I had break in because I have small matter to settle down. I can't hold it anymore. Don't look.. " He says as he face the toilet bowl and starts to unzip his pants and let out his member....yeah doing his business.

" whAT? Okay whatever.After you're done get your ass out. " I scolds him as I turns my head looking at the other way.Actually I'm holding myself to not look at Ken because I might turn on.I'm in lust now.Fuck you,Ken.As I talking to myself,I didn't realise that Ken is behind me and slowly he puts his hands around my naked waist and pull me closer to his soft chest.Wait,when did he undressed?