f o u r

DISCLAIMER: Photos and videos used for this chapter are not mine

It took us almost three hours to Anilao Port in Mabini, Batangas.

It was quite busy that day, given that it's Friday.

"Group of 8!" called the barker and he signaled us to load the boat. We were the first ones to load the huge motor boat which will bring us to our destination. Hindi ko sinadyang mapalingon sa gawi nila Ford, just in time to see him holding Loisa's hand to guide her.

Hay, puso. Okay lang yan.

The boat ride was quite exciting though, thus the selfies and groupies and poses and camera clicks seemed unlimited. Syempre, courtesy of Janella! It was an hour ride, pero hindi namin yun napansin.

From the port, we rented two tricycles. All of us were brought to the jump off point for Masasa Beach. It's a small community. I sighed. I'd give anything to wake up with this view every morning. Halos mahulog ang panga namin when we found out that we have to walk in the middle of dry rice fields around 10-15 minutes pa going to the shore. The trail going down to the beach is cemented naman kahit papano, but we have to walk by pair.

We're all supposed to be tired and exhausted by the time we arrived.

But boy, the view is just breathtaking. The white sand and the pristine water makes me wanna run and dip into the water already! Neil closed my mouth for me, then chuckled.

 The white sand and the pristine water makes me wanna run and dip into the water already! Neil closed my mouth for me, then chuckled

"So, saan tayo next?" Loisa asked.

"Sabi nang friend ko, may kubo daw dito where we can stay overnight. Others can do tent pitching, meron naman campsite." Ford answered.

We went to to the far right of the beach, dun kasi yung kubo na sinasabi nang kaibigan ni Ford. There is a cooking area and two bathrooms. The water is continuous but the electricity is not. They have a generator and solar light available. Walang electric fan dun, pero yung hangin dun will do.

Not bad.

"Magpahinga muna tayo, guys. Bumaba na lang kayo for lunch." Tristan said.

We all agreed, di rin naman kasi biro yung biyahe namin. Sa iisang kubo lang kami pero sa second floor yung mga girls. Hindi kalakihan yung kubo, wala ring maayos na higaan. Kelangan namin humiga sa banig, pero walang problema saken.

Ewan ko lang kay Janella.

"Kung alam ko lang, dinala ko yung sleeping bag ko." Here we go.

"Okay lang yan, makaranas ka lang man minsan humiga sa banig." Pang-aasar ni Loisa sa kanya. Sumimangot lang si Janella, lalo na nung tinawanan lang namin siya.

Wala rin silang choice kundi ang magpahinga. Ako naman inayos lang yung mga gamit ko. I don't know if it's because I already slept earlier, but I don't feel anything but excitement. Tinawag na lang kami ni Neil para sa pananghalian.