The Show Starts

Announcer: WWEEEEELLLLCCOOOMMEE TO EEEAAAARRRTH RUUUUUMMBBBLLLEEEE EEEEIIIGGGGHHHTTT!!! I AM YOUR HOST- KAAIIIAAAAKRRAAAATTTAAAA!!!

Katara: What kind of name is "Kai-ah-krata"?

Aang: Maybe he's... I don't know- not from around here.

Kaiakrata: TONIGHT'S WONDERFULY CHALLENGING BRAWL HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY- THE ONE- THE ONLY- DAAUU JIIINN!

Dau Jin: (Waves)

Aang: I remember reading about him. He's the guy who's been working on a new sport, right?

Sokka: Yeah, I helped him design the arena for it myself. The guy's a genius!

Aang: Coming from you, that's definitely saying something!

Katara: Like what?

Sokka: Sister of mine, when is it going to occur to you that I am a complete and total engineering mastermind?

Katara: How about when you start writing me on a daily basis?

Sokka: You know what? Done.

Zuko: Ssshh!

Kaiakrata: TO START OFF TONIGHT'S EVENTS, LET'S PAY A WELCOME TO OUR YOUNGEST CHAMPION- THE RRRUUUNNNNAAAAAWWWWAAAYYYYY!!!

(Toph walks onto the ring. Everyone who knows her cringes.)

Aang: She stuck with that nickname?

Katara: The one she was branded with in the Fire Nation as a wanted criminal??

Sokka: ...Of course she did.

Kaiakrata: AND TO COMPETE WITH YOUR FAVORITE FIGHTER COMES THE LLLOOONNGGGG RUNNNIINNNGGG BUILDER!

(The Builder- a gangly robed young man with curly hair and several scrolls hanging from his belt- steps onto the ring)

Toph: Ha! All you're going to be building tonight is a bad reputation!

Builder: Tall talk for one of such short stature.

Toph: I'm more down to earth than most earth benders!

Builder: So you say.

Kaiakrata: THE RULES ARE SIMPLE- JUST MANAGE TO ESCAPE THE RING, AND YOU WIN!

(Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Zuko all take notice of the wording, and exchange uncertain looks)

Kaiakrata: AAANNNNDDDD BE-GIN!