A date under the stars|| 707 x Mc

Mc POV

Tonight, there will be shooting stars in the sky and Saeyoung invited me to watch them with him. Of course, I said yes.

I didn't really know what to bring along with me, obviously my phone, but other than that..I really don't know. What do people normally bring when they watch shooting stars?

So, I just took whatever and shoved them into my bag. Soon, the sun was about to go down. "Ah shoot!" I said, and rushed over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I got out, I picked my regular outfit and got into whatever shoes that fits best to my clothes.

*Ding dong*

Right on time.

"I'll be back before midnight, Jumin-nii." I hugged him and bid farewell, then went out, finding Saeyoung leaning against the wall beside the door. I hugged him, he then dragged me to the place where we were gonna watch the shooting stars.

I felt guilty that I couldn't watch the stars with Jumin-nii, but I watched them with him a lot the past years. Now it's me and Saeyoung. Jumin-nii will be with Elizabeth the 3rd and Jaehee, so I guess its fine since he wont be lonely tonight.

"We're here!" Saeyoung said.

"So quick?"

"Yeah, it's just in the park near where you live."

"This doesn't look like a park to me."

"It's within the park, behind the bench infront of the fountain. I found this place a few days ago and thought this was the perfect place for tonight. This could also be our secret spot from now on~" He said, pinching my nose after finishing his sentences.

I then giggled and pushed his hands away from my face, "How romantic~ That's a great idea!"

We then sat down on the grass, facing the sky. Stars were glistening in the sky, it was beautiful. The shooting stars hasn't arrived yet, but it was already beautiful.

Fireflies suddenly appeared and surrounded us, I sat up, looking around. My mouth opened in awe, "It's so pretty~" I said. I turned to face Saeyoung and caught him staring at me, I got all flustered but he stayed calm. He sat up and faced me, coming closer to my face.

"I love you, Mc."

"Gosh..You say that a lot, I know that already.." I said, looking down. Then he placed his hands on both my cheeks and turned my face to him. "All those wasn't enough to express my love for you." He said. Just before I was going to say something, he closed the gap between us with a kiss.

Then, I saw a light flashing behind Saeyoung. I wanted to gasp, but he pulled me closer deep into the kiss and I slowly melted into it. Soon, the sky was filled with shooting stars as we kissed. This was a beautiful experience, being with Saeyoung made everything seemed more magical.

*click*

I opened my eyes and turned to that direction and saw Saeyoung's hand stretched out with a phone in hand. He took a picture of us kissing. I got flustered as he stared at the picture, then suddenly I recieved a message. It was Saeyoung, he sent the picture to me.

The picture revealed both of us kissing, and the background was the shooting stars in the sky with fireflies everywhere.

I smiled then looked at him, he was holding his phone up. The screen showed the picture as his wallpaper. I smiled even wider then did the same thing. "I really really love you, Saeyoung.." I said. "I love you too, but more." he said.

We turned to face the sky and the shooting stars were still going on. But it wasn't that much like earlier. "Hey mc?" he said, still looking at the sky.

"Yes?"

"Let's marry in a space station next time."

"Yeah. Lets."

----

:') Oh god I love this LMAO. Sorry for the slow update btw lolol. Writers block suuuckksss

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 3K READS! HOLY CREPE I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD MADE IT THIS FARRRR!! Man you guys are amazing :') Do you guys maybe wanna do a Q&A about this book for the next chapter maybe? Just comment any questions you got and I'll answer them~ I really want to communicate with my readers more, so I hope you don't mind~

I might not get any questions though, thats okay I guess ;w;..