Chapter 12: end

January 17 2017

Its finally January and everyone including Jumin-nii has to go to work while I stay at home with Elizabeth 3rd, the maids and the butlers. Nothing new this year aside from Saeyoung and I. We arent dating, but we do go out together more often. Whenever the both of us goes online in the RFA group, they'll always tease us. I didnt really mind it, so did Saeyoung.

Speaking of the RFA group, I havent been online for 2 days due to work. (Mc works as a hacker like Saeyoung, she has clients and stuff.) Maybe I should check on them.

Mc has entered the chatroom

Zen: JUST DO IT, SEVEN.

Zen: DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!

707: Oh hi mc!

Mc: Hey guys, whats up?

Zen: SEVEN WANTS TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND

Mc: wh-what?

707: HE'S LYING

Mc: ;---; ah, so I got rejected?

707: THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

Zen: LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MC!

707: AHH FINE.

Mc: I'm joking~ I'm joking~

707: Oh thank god

Zen: NOOO.

Jaehee has entered the chatroom

Jaehee: what's going on?

Zen: Seven wants to be Mc's boyfriend

707: NO I DONT

*707 sends an angry sticker*

*Jaehee sends a sighing sticker*

Jaehee: Dont force them if they arent ready yet, Zen =_=

Zen: alright alright ;-;

707: YA!

Jaehee: But you should really go for it, seven, Mc.

Mc: Not yet ;;

707: Mm hm, not yet ;--;

Jaehee: *huff* fine.

Zen: ikr, Jaehee?

Zen: Alright, I gotta go. I have a big schedule ahead of me, ciao!

Jaehee: bye.

Zen has left the chatroom

Jaehee has left the chatroom

707: Finally, theyre gone.

Mc: yep

707: ..uh..hey..

Mc: yeah?

707: If I were to ask you to be my girlfriend..what will you do?

Mc: Mm, why are you asking?

707: Well..

Mc: yes.

707: huh?

Mc: I said, yes, I'll be your girlfriend!

707: How did you know I was gonna ask?

Mc: its obvious

707: ..right..aha..

707: I was too nervous to ask. Especially when Zen was there..

Mc: thats alright ^^

707: S-so uh..wanna go out tonight?

Mc: sure!

707: the usual place at 6?

Mc: okay

707: See ya there!

*time skip to the date*

Third person POV

Saeyoung arrived first and Mc came just after a few minutes Saeyoung did. They sat down at that usual place and chatted for a while before digging into their food that has been served by the waiters. Saeyoung ate as if he hasnt eaten for many years.

They were a little awkward since they didn't really know what to do as a couple, they were each other's first lover. Even when sending Mc back home, it was a silent way back. Each of them tried breaking the silence between them two once in a while but it always leads back to the awkward walk back home.

Alas, Mc has arrived back home and Saeyoung has to say goodbye. Mc stood at the door, about to go in. Saeyoung stood there and watching her as she walks into her apartment slowly..then she stopped. Saeyoung tilted his head, "whats wro-" were the only words that could come out of his mouth before his lips connected with Mc's lips. Saeyoung's eyes widened, shocked. He stood still and didnt know what to do, but as the kiss deepens, he slowly melted into the kiss. They are now wrestling their tongues together, saliva, dripping from their mouths.

They separated their lips and began to gasp for air. They wiped their lips and stared at the ground. Awkward silence, again.

Jumin-nii then came from behind mc, "Mc? Is that you?". "Ah, hurry and come inside, the cold is starting to escape the apartment," he says. Mc nodded in reply and faced Saeyoung once more.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

~•~•~•~

PLEASE READ THIS

Thank you for supporting this book everyone, and because of that..I'll make oneshots of these two now! The first oneshot will start probably next week, in the next chapter. I will continue this book as oneshots, but it'll be the same AU, where Mc is a hacker as well.

I hope you enjoyed the book, and dont delete this book from your library just yet, remember, oneshots are coming up~ Also, I take requests!