Chapter 7: Advice

*ring ring*

"Hm? Who could that be?" I picked up my phone that was sitting on my desktop, I answered the call and a deep voice was heard at the other side of the line. It was Zen.

"Hello Mc."

"Hello Zen! What's up?"

"Open the door."

"The maids will open it, just knock."

"..Your maids are creepy okay? The last time I came, one of them smiled and stared into my soul.."

"U-uhh..coming.."

I hung up the phone and dashed to the front door. I twisted the knob and Zen was standing there. Before coming in, he looked around the apartment and dashed into the living room. I chuckled at the sight and closed the door. I walked into the living room finding Zen sitting uncomfortably on the couch.

I giggled and told Zen to sit properly. "Don't worry, Zen. I'll tell the maids not to disturb us alright?". Zen nodded his head and nervously sits up right. "So, what brings you here? If youre looking for Jumin-nii, he's on a business trip with Jaehee." I said.

Zen nodded, "I know. I'm not here for him, I'm here for you."

I tilted my head to the side, giving him a what-do-you-mean face. He took a deep breath and looked at me with a serious look painted on his face. "You like Seven, dontcha'?" His serious face disappeared and laughed out loud when he saw my expression. My face was all red and I got flustered.

"N-no way!! H-He's s-such a g-g-goofball!!" I mentally facepalmed at the amount of stuttering I did in one sentence. It's TOTALLY obvious now. Zen laughed even more and wiped a tear.

"Alright, It's been confirmed!" He shouted proudly. "DON'T TELL ANYONE OR SAY GOODBYE TO THAT LONG A** HAIR OF YOURS." I hissed. He jumped back a little and hugged his hair that was tied in a ponytail. "I won't, I won't. I just wanna give you advice for confessing!"

"Confessing? I don't need to do that! I already know his answer.." I looked down, frowning. "Suuure. I'm still gonna give you advice. Just in case." he winks.

I sighed in defeat and listened to his 'advice'. But why would I take advice on someone who hasnt even got a girlfriend yet?

~time skip after the advice~

"So, you understand?" He smiles. "Uhh, sure." I yawned. "You better get to bed, you look tired. I have to go too, see ya Mc! Goodluck~" He says as he walks out the door.

I locked the door and made my way to my room. Sh-should I..confess..? I mean it's been months already so..WAIT. NO. I SHOULDNT. I brushed off the thought of confessing to Saeyoung and took a nap with Elizabeth 3rd.