Chapter 10: Happy new year

~Last time on Hack into your heart~

"Let's have some fun tonight, Mc." whispered Saeyoung.

I blushed at the words he said to me. He leaned closer to my neck, I could feel his breathe touching my skin. I shivered.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to do something.

"..Saeyoung?" I opened my eyes, finding Saeyoung snoring on top of me. A vein popped out of my head and I pushed him to the side of the bed. I huffed and stomped my way to my room to sleep.

~Now~

I sighed as I thought about what had happened that night. "How stupid of me to assume things."

I walked out of my room, finding Jumin-nii sitting on a couch in the living room. "Ah, Mc! Happy new years eve." He gave me a smile and greeted me. I nodded and greeted back.

Elizabeth 3rd came running up to me and poked my leg with my paws, begging me to carry her. And so, I did. I smiled at her and she meowed. "Happy new years eve to you too, Elizabeth." I kissed her on her forehead then laid her down on Jumin-nii's lap.

I made my way to the dining room followed by Jumin-nii with Elizabeth 3rd in his arms. I sat down onto one of the chairs and waited for my breakfast.

"Mc, are you ready for the new years party tonight?" Jumin-nii asked, I nodded.

Of course, we're throwing another R.F.A party, a new years party. I'm nervous for tonight's party. Why, you may ask? I'm gonna confess to Saeyoung. Yep.

I spaced out a little till one of the maids brought me back to reality by placing my food in front of me. I thanked her and began digging in.

~Time skip~

I got ready for the party and waited for Jumin-nii. Once he was done, our personal driver drove us to the party and dropped us off there.

We went in and I scanned the big room, looking for Saeyoung. He wasnt there yet. I sighed and placed my hand on my chest. "Thank god he isn't here yet, I'd be panicking if he is."

I felt a hand on my right shoulder and a voice was heard, "Who's this 'he' that you speak of?" I jumped and yelped. I turned around, facing the person and our faces were less than an inch apart. "Ah! Saeyoung! I'm sorry!" I jumped back, blushing.

A tint of pink was to be seen on his cheeks and he scratched the back of his neck then chuckled. I looked away, trying to hide my red face. I'm not confessing yet, I'm gonna wait for the right time.

"Mc! Could you give me a hand here?"

Oh thank god, right timing.

"Coming!"

Not so long after, guests came flooding in one after another. Soon enough, everyone arrived and we started the party.

We ate, watched some performances and more. Until the clock struck 11:58pm. Everyone was told to go outside for the fireworks show.

This is it. It's the right time.

We then all went outside and waited for the fireworks. I looked around to find Saeyoung in the crowd.

"Ah! There he is!" I found him..but..

*pew pew* (the fireworks started and everyone starts cheering, screaming "Happy new year")

I found Saeyoung but..he was kissing another girl..