25

△ ▴ ▵  ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿  ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ △ ▴ ▵ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄
[comment if you want a chapter dedication]

Luke's POV

Saturday mornings are great until you realize that you can't say in bed all day. My phone buzzes from the side of my bed stand and I grunt at the sound of my ringtone buzzing against the wood.

From: Cameron
You know where to go. Be there in 10

You may be wondering why I still have his number or why I am still putting up with him and Lems bullshit, but to be honest, I don't really have a choice. It's either they tell everyone or I do what they say and keep it our little secret. And if it isn't obvious, I am going with the second option.

I'm not sure exactly what happened to Emma but I feel like there is a good possibility that it has to do with Lem and Cameron and I don't want them targeting Em because of what a fuck up I am.

I grab a slightly oversized black hoodie that was hanging off the side of my dresser and put on a random pair of black jeans which I most likely wore three times already this week. I then locate my keys on top of my counter and head out of the door.

I honestly don't know what to do with Cameron, Lem and them. I know exactly where to go because i have been called countless amount of times to come meet them there. Lets just say every time never had a good ending.

I hop into my car and thoughts bombarded me and what they would like now. I park my car in the spot closest to the open gates that led to the forest. I then begin to make the five minute walk south. I stop when I reach the old, run down shack in a mini intersection in the middle of the woods. I dont understand why whenever we have to meet, it has to be in literally the middle of no where. But you know apparently meeting somewhere in public is so underrate. Hence the sarcasm.

I look at my phone while realizing the time and seeing that Cameron and Lem arent here yet. My thoughts are interrupted by loud, low voice. ¨Pewee brain, over here." I look up and see them motioning me iver to a tree in a clearing of the woods.

¨Alright, why am I here?" I saw in an annoyed tone.

¨Well, lets cut this short."Cameron grabs the collar of my shirt and continues. ¨I did my research. I know stuff about her and I don't think you want me to release that. Stop being friends with that sweet little crush and everything will be cool and I won't tell anyone. But if you don't, I will release her records along with yours and do you really want that to happen?"

My expression changes to pure frustration. "What makes you think you can blackmail me?"

He didn't answer.

He dropped me by releasing my collar and shoving me to the ground. Why me? Why can't everything be over. At times like these I really wished me suicide attempts didn't fail and actually followed through. They are quite deceiving but it goes with me as a person so I guess it's kind of okay.

I wish I could take this to the police but that would not go in my favor. Just imagine my records getting out. Cameron knows way to much to even test him.

I need to think about Emma. I don't know everything completely about her but she has so much shit going on and if everyone finds out, im scared to what extremes she would take it.

I know it will work out in the long run but as of now, everything is going downhill.

Emma's POV

I grab my bag of popcorn out of my microwave and hold it by my fingertips and proceed to the couch to finish my Movie marathon. 3 hours past and I'm still in the same position as I started the day with. My eyes are fixated on the screen as Taylor Lawtner takes his shirt off and I can't help but gawd at the sight.

Why can't guys be this hot at my school?

No matter how attracted I am to the guy that is taking up 180 mega-pixels on my screen, I still can't help my mind wondering into other places.

I look at the clock and see it is now 5:45 and I still have a little while before Calum is coming over. I pull out my phone and decide to text a few people.

To Calum: howdie

To Quiff -Boy: Hola.

I stand up realizing I am now completely and utterly bored. I go back to my kitchen and fetch a bag of chips.

Do I ever eat healthy?
No

I go back on my phone and see if anyone responded to my texts but I am met with a black lock screen. I press the home button and my phone automatically recognizing my thumb print.

I was confused and kind of frustrated when below the text I sent to Luke said read; 5:46. But i just let it go.

||
A/n
OMG IM SO BAD TO YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY.
1) I haven't updated and i feel so bad
2) once I update this chapter is shitty and AJ shirt
3) I'm kind of leaving you off

BUT I WILL UPDATE MORE

DO ME A FAVOR, If i don't update ATLEAST once a week, go in my DM's AND HOUND ME BECAUSE I WILL THANK YOU
^^^^

Thanks to the people who actually stuck around :)
(READ NOTHING TO FEAR THANKS BYE)

Xx a