10

△ ▴ ▵ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ △ ▴ ▵ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄

Emma's P.O.V

Months turn into weeks, weeks turn into days, days turn into hours and hours turn into minutes. Today is my favorite day of the whole entire year.

Christmas Day.

I wake up from the California sun peaking through the blinds. I feel the Christmas Spirit in the air even tho its like 90 degrees outside. I hope out of bed in my Chrstmas tree pajama bottoms and a tank top. I reach to the bottom of my bed and grab my reindeer slippers.

I jump off my bed and slide down the hard wood floor until I reach the kitchen. Once I walk into the kitchen, my Christmas spirit went from a ten to a zero when reality hit me. There is no tree, no decorations, but most of all, the fact that I have to spend this holiday alone.

Once I stopped feeling pitty for myself, I took notice that half my kitchen was back. I guess my mom unpacked some of the boxes. Looks like that's the only Christmas surprise I'm getting today.

I walk over to my coffee machine and poured myself a cup. Once I finished putting my French vanilla creamer in it, I made my way over to the couch. I turned on the TV and turned until I saw a Christmas movie, The Grinch. Why not just spend my Christmas watching movies and seeing how they are all happy in the end, but we all know that isn't always how it works.

I readjust myself on the couch so I am in a more comfortable position. I cuddle myself up in a little ball. I lost count of how many movies I have watched already.

Before I could get to the middle of home alone 3, I started to doze off.

//////////////

Lukes P.O.V

Christmas Day, the happiest day of the year.

By now my family already opened presents and had our family dunch which means I am free to do whatever I want. Honestly the highlight of my day was getting a new guitar because my old one was complete shit.

My brothers Ben and Jack already went out to some party so I'm meeting up with Cal and to go and suprise Em. Words can't explain how bad I feel bad for Em. I can't imagine being home alone on Christmas Day.

I walk out my front door and walk to the steps until I reach my car. I hop in and turn up the radio and start singing, more like screeching, to I miss You

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time

I recieved a few dirty looks when I reached a stop sign of traffic light but I just shrugged them off.

Once I pulled up to Cals house, he was already sitting on his front steps.

"Merry Christmas." Calum screeches running over to me.

"You sound like a little child." I reply giving him a cheesy smile.

"Well who says I'm not?"

"You have a really good point."