24

△ ▴ ▵ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ △ ▴ ▵ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄
SORRY for the short chapters :(

Emma's P.O.V

I've grown to enjoy the walks home from school. I could always catch a ride with Calum if I want but walking home gives me time to think. I am always worrying too much that when I walk home, I just like to blast my music and take in my surroundings. If I'm lucky, a solution to my problem will come, but most of the time it doesn't.

I walk into an empty house pre usual. I kind of miss having a full family. Kind of? I mean a lot. Due to my moms unemployment, she was always home. I'm not saying she was the best company due to the fact that she was most likely drunk, be at least she was there. But, even if she wasn't, I would have Michael by my side 24/7.

I miss Michael

I get up from my seated position on my couch and change into sweatpants and a tank top before grabbing my laptop. I sit back down on the couch and press the Skype icon. I have definitely talked to Michael a lot over the phone and text but it's not the same. I take notice in the time 4:11 pm. That means it should be around 11 in Australia. I click on Michaels name and it rings. I quickly put my hair in a bun before I see that Michael is connecting.

Michaels face popped up on the screen and I felt like I wanted to cry. I miss him so fricken much.

"MIKEY!!" I scream at him purposefully because he had headphones in.

"Omg you dipshit, you did that on purpose!!" He looks serious but spins fades into a smile.

"I miss you so much." I say with sonority.

"I miss you too. So what are you up to? Make any more friends beside those other boys." Michael rolls him eyes out of jealousy.

"Michael you don't have to be jealous. But no, I didn't make any friends." I slightly pout.

"Em really? Come on you have to put yourself out there. If people knew you the way that I did, everyone would love you. Stop being so fûcking anti social."

"Trust me Michael. I already had a really bad encounter." I roll my eyes and adjust my tank-too straps.

Michael moves his face closer to the screen. "Wait what. Tell me."

"This kid named RJ beat me up and threatened me and called me some nasty stuff but why else is new." I roll my eyes and sit back in the couch.

By the way Michael adjusts his face, you can tell that he felt sorry for me but then the look on his face snapped into realization. "Emma you didn't did you?" He sounded serious

I panicked. "Oh sorry Michael I can't hear you. We are losing connection I got to go." Wow good cover me good cover. I then proceed to slam my laptop shut.

Good one Emma.

I grunt and stand up and go to the fridge only to upon up to an empty one. I walk over to the couch again and pick up my phone and ask Siri to call the local pizza shop.

"Can I please have one large pie." I ask unemotionally

"Pick-up or deliver?"

I then proceed to tell him that I want it deliver because who wants to walk a quarter of a mile to get food. He then tells me my total and that the pizza will be here in 10 minutes. I fall down on the couch and grunt.

I want friends
I want a relationship
I really really really want that pizza

I hear door bell rings and I am greeted by the lovely smell of pizzas and a familiar face.