Party Gone Wrong.

Start from the beginning

Had I pissed him off? I had no clue. I didn't know about anything anymore these days.

Maybe he's just trying to digest what I said to him the other day, I think meekly. He was probably perplexed about what I said about him looking like his father.

I didn't even know where it came from that line. Maybe because it was so much on my conscious that I finally said it.

I didn't regret telling him the truth, I just wish I would have picked my words a little more carefully. I mean, what if he went crying to his daddy that I had stepped out of line?

I could just imagine Alpha Beckett giving him a sly smile, promising he'd take care of it. I'd probably see Liam in a coffin the next day, no doubt.

Then Anna would be next.

How could Alpha Beckett be so cruel? So cruel to have to force me into mating with his son. Why did he want me so bad to mate with Adam? I'm sure there were plenty of other girls who would have been a much better, and less complicated, choice.

I would think any girl in the pack would jump to be with Adam.

And I honestly didn't understand why. What was so amazing about Adam Beckett that I couldn't see, but everyone else could? Was it his looks? His personality? The power he will hold in the future?

I wasn't sure. But they were all clearly blind to worship him. He was just like his father, wasn't he?

Of course. He had to know that his father was going to black mail me before he did it. I remember the look he gave me before I walked into my house. He knew.

He knew and he hadn't tried to stop it. That just lead me to believe that Adam was no better then his father.

I use to think that was crazy. That they were never alike because the Adam I use to know, was the most kindest boy you could have ever met.

Maybe he was just confused on what to do, I think. And quickly ask myself why I'm trying to justify his reasoning. Maybe because I was still hoping the ghost of my old childhood friend was still there. That he was still the boy who picked flowers for me, the same boy who was loud and care free, the same boy who thought it was funny to throw water balloons at adults.

But he wasn't that child anymore. And I surely wasn't the girl I use to be. I'm different. We're different. And it sucked.

Then again, you can't stay a child forever. And clearly you can't stay friends forever.

Anna brought me out of my never ending thoughts a few minutes later, informing me Adam was outside waiting.

I was slightly shocked that he had shown up, but instead of voicing that, I followed her out the door and loaded into the car.

Adam and I didn't even bother looking at one another.

I looked at the window the whole time, wondering what the night had in store for me.

Clearly, it wasn't going to be good.

Liam's POV (A/N: The long awaited look into the mind of Liam. Dun dun dunn! Okay. I'm gonna shut up now. Enjoy. :P)

                              Standing in front of the booming and pulsing house, I question what the fuck I'm doing here. Why had I convinced myself to come to a party where a bunch of drunk and horny teenagers would be at? You could say parties weren't my scene. Mostly because I didn't want to stumble into a local pack of sort and start a riot. But there wasn't another pack here besides Ronnie. And well, now the Purgatory pack.