Chapter 19

I'm not sure what me and Harry are anymore. We hug and kiss still but, we don't talk our hang out. But here I am again, two days after I found out about Harry's secret kiss, waiting for him to come and teach me guitar to make up for the last time. He knows I know about the kiss but, we don't talk about it. Why wouldn't I know about the kiss? Its all over my social media. Harry is now an hour and a half late and I'm just about done. Its one thing to not come the first time but, not come the second means that you just don't care. I felt someone sit next to me and I expected it to be Luke again but, I was wrong. Justin.

"You know about Harry's little side slut, why don't you slap him already." Justin smirked.

"Oh, please. The last thing I need is some jerk smelling me." I said getting up. Justin grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled me down.

"I think you want revenge. Lucky for you I'm here to help." He said and pushed me over so I was laying on my back. Before I could move he straddled me.

"Get off." I huffed, struggling to get out from under him. He pinned my wrists to the ground and began to kiss down my neck. I froze as he hit my sweet spot. He chuckled deeply and breathed in my ear.

"I have been waiting for this."  He then roughly kissed me and it wasn't very good. I squirmed and kicked to get out of his grip but, he was to strong. It was like I was living a nightmare. He pulled away to take a breath and that was my chance to scream. So I do but, there was no response. I tired to knee him in his man area but, he had me pinned down good. He crashed lips against mine again but, only for a moment because he got pried off me. I sat up and saw Harry. His eyes as dark as the sky and he started to punch Justin hard in the face. Each time he punched made Justin whimper louder. As much as I'd love to see Justin bleed I had to stop Harry.

"Stop!" I yelled pushing Harry off him. Justin got up and ran away and Harry stood close, facing me. I never felt so small. His body towered mine, I was like an ant compared to him.

"I fucking try to make things up with you but you always have a new guy all over you." His voice raised with each word, making my ears ring.

"What do you mean new guys? I have been waiting for you."

"Don't act stupid. First Luke and now him. How fucking low."

"What about you?" I grabbed my phone and showed him the picture of him kissing another girl and the new ones from today. He took the phone out of my hands and threw it off stage, where it shattered to pieces. This is when I began to cry.

"DON'T SHOVE YOUR FUCKING PHONE IN MY FACE." He yelled, his hot breath blowing onto my face. I stayed silent. I never knew Harry had a dangerous side. I looked down at my phone. "Why don't you just mind your own fucking business, bitch." His tone still deadly but, more quite. My cheeks were wet from tears by now.

"Gladly." I muttered and walked away.

"Shelby, I need help." Paul said as I walked past him. " Shelby, you need to help me." He repeated.

"No, I don't. I quit." I stated and walked out to the tour buses. Chris was in her bunk crying.

"Shelby, where are you going?" She sniffled.

"Anywhere that doesn't involve Harry. Probably back home." I hiccuped from crying but, continued to pack my things.

" Can I come with you?" She asked, making me stop and look at her.

"Why?"

"Niall's being a douche."

"OK, hurry up." I pulled on my backpack while she slipped on some shoes and in the matter of minutes, we were off to the airport. We were both crying and it was just a big mess of tears and smeared mascara. On the plane it wasn't any better. Chris had her head on my shoulder as she cried her self to sleep and I had a running nose and probably looked like a dieing racoon. I couldn't text mom that I was coming home because my phone was gone. I can't believe things went down hill with us. I hate love.