Chapter 12

"Shelby, wake up." I felt someone shaking my body. I groaned and flipped on my side, hiding my face on the couch. Last night's flight was the worst ever. I didn't go to sleep at all and when I got in the hotel I collapsed on the couch. It feels like I have been asleep for five minutes. " Wake your ass up."  I opened one eye to see Chris. Why was she here? She lives in Miami.

"Chris?" I mumbled. 

"Duh, you just fell asleep on me like five minutes ago. Why aren't you in Harry's room?" I wasn't in Harry's room? What the boob. I swear I was in Harry's room. I squinted my eyes looking up at her, she had her phone in her hand and looked like she's been awake for awhile. 

"How are you here?" I asked.

" Oh, I wanted to join the tour group, my mom doesn't mind, I'm 18 after all."She said pushing me off. I groaned rolling on my stomach.  I'm so tired, I can sleep for days. " You know we are going out for breakfast soon, right?" I groaned again. " Why are you so tired anyway?"

"Plane ride."

"Ahh, the donkey strikes again."

"Donkey?"

"Jackass, and if your to slow to calculate that to, I mean Justin."

"Oh." She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I was slouched over, I really don't wanna go outside and socialize today. I feel like poop.

" Watch, when you get into the shower and get cleaned up, you'll be wide awake! I'll get you some clothes so, you don't have to walk all the way over to Harry's room to get. So, get it the shower, k?" She said guiding me to the bathroom. I lazily nodded and slipped off my shirt. " Woah, woah, woah. Not in front of me." She said and closed the door. 

After the shower I did not feel any better. I put on the clothes Chris left for me and put my hair in a bun. I walked out off the bathroom and Chris was on the couch with Niall.

"Did you just fart?" She asked him.

"No."

"Then why does it smell?"

"Maybe you did."

" Niall, I think I would know if I farted or not." She laughed. I giggled, Niall is halirous. She turned around. " SHLEBY! WE CAN GO EAT NOW!"

"Hell yeah!" Niall said jumping over the couch and hugging me."Shelby, you don't know this, but, you have just saved me from dieing of starvation." I yawned.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's go get this day over with." I faintly smiled. Niall threw his hands in the air and cheered. Chris was on the couch laughing to death. He put his arm around my shoulder which felt like a lot of weight because of how tired I was. We headed for the door Chris joining and once we went into the hallway he put his other arm around Chris. I could tell she was about to fall but, she held on to Niall for support.

"Oh, You didn't fall this time!" He smiled.  She smiled and nodded.

"SHELBY!" I heard Harry yell. I looked over my shoulder to see him jogging over. Once he came close enough, he embraced me in his arms, lifting me off the ground. I giggled a little as he began to leave little kisses all over my face. The last was on my lips and he pulled back looking at me with a big smile. I slightly smiled back. His smile faded a little and he hugged me. " What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing." I mumbled hugging him tight.

"No, there's something wrong. I can smell it." He said. I laughed leaning on him. After, laughing, I closed my eyes for a big yawn. Harry chuckled and grabbed my hand. " Go on to breakfast without us, my princess is sleepy."