Chapter 2

Shelby POV: 

 I woke up on someone's lap, actually I was laying on 2 pairs of laps. I looked up to see Harry and Zayn. Oh, yeah! The boys came over to my house last night because they wanted to watch a movie. They came from a bar, Niall, Harry and Louis drunk. Zayn and Liam sleepy so they crashed as soon as they got here. This job was going well. I mostly helped Niall because he constantly needed food. Harry asked for help on whatever was possible to help him on. Not anything weird because well, that would be weird. Liam allows me to help him tweet fans and keep him updated. Louis just tests jokes on me but, I laugh at everything. Zayn just liked my company. I rolled off them and on to the floor.
"Uff." I turned my head to the side and I was face to face with sleeping Louis. Our faces were way to close. I could feel his hot breathe on my face and I smiled. There was only one more day til the boys would tell Simon if they wanted me or not but, I think they enjoy my assisting but, who knows. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Man, we left the living room a mess. I wonder if Mom and Dad left for work. I looked at the T.V box and it said 10 o'clock. The some rays of sun leaked out of the curtains. Yeah, mom was here because the curtains were not closed when I fell asleep. I went to the bathroom and my reflection scared me.
"Oh my." I felt my hair. It was messy and as I flipped it over my shoulder I saw a bruise on my neck. Wait a second. I leaned closer to the mirror. A love bite. I quickly put my hair back over it and went to put on a hoodie. Once I got out, I saw Harry stretching on the couch. I pulled the hood over my head and slid into the kitchen without him seeing.
"Zayn, mate. Wake up." I heard him say. I wonder who gave me this love bite. I barely put my finger on it and I flinched. It hurt.
"Uhh. What." Zayn mumbled.
"Get up." Harry said.
"OW! HARRY!" Louis yelled. I suppose Harry stepped on him.
"Oh, I'm sorry." 
"WOULD YOU GUYS BE ANY LOUDER?" Niall's voice yelled. I giggled a little. The guys are hilarious every second of every day.
"Where's Shelby?" Liam yawned. I poked my head out of the kitchen doorway. They were all slouched on the couch, yawning and stretching.  They were so cute. I giggled and Niall looked over.
"There she is." He spoke. I smiled and stood out of the kitchen.
"Why are you wearing a hoodie?" Zayn asked. 
"Umm, I'm cold." I lied and went and sat on Louis lap.
" It's hot in here though." Louis said. I shrugged.
"I guess I'm just weird." He pulled the hood down from behind and my hair was pushed back. 
"HA!" Louis laughed and pointed to the purple spot on my neck. I sighed as the boys looked at my neck.
"Who?" Harry asked. 
"I'll have to think about that." I thought about last night. All I remember was we were about to sleep, OHH, I remember now. 

Last night~

Niall in countered me on the couch and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him confused and he leaned in closer to me. I covered my mouth with my hand as I thought he was going to kiss me but, he laughed a little and went for my neck. He started to kiss in one spot. I gasped because this was so unexpected.
"Uhh, Niall." I started but, he bit me." Oww.Niall." I tried to get out of my position but, he was to strong for me. I tried pushing him away but, he went and bit me again. I looked around and everyone was asleep but, Harry." Harry, help me?" I asked. He suddenly closed his eyes and a few seconds after that he was snoring. "What the?" I said and Niall stopped.
"You like Harry?" He asked. I stared at him. 
"What?"
"Admit it, Shelby. That's why your pulling away." He smiled.
"Niall, you're absolutely crazy. Sure, he is cute but,-" He cut me off.
"I knew it!" He then got up and sat on the love seat. 
"Niall! I think-" 
"Shh, Shelby. Go to sleep."  With that he leaned his head back and fell asleep. He didn't let me finish, I think Harry's cute but, I don't like him. We are just friends. I frowned and turned off the T.V. Boys are so weird.
~~
" I can't tell." I said looking at them.
"How about, if I guess and if I guess right, you will have to do a dare." Louis smiled. I groaned and got off his lap.
"Want any food? I'm hungry aren't you?" I changed the subject.
"Shelby." Zayn whined.
" Fine, but, don't dare me to hard." I gave in sitting on the coffee table in front of them. Louis came closer and inspected my neck.
" Judging by the size of it and the only one that was awake with you last night." He started. Shoot, not fair, he knows who was up." And your little moans." He smirked. My eyes were wide open.
"I WAS NOT MOANING, LOU. I WAS TRYING TO MAKE HIM STOP!" I yelled in defense. They all laughed at me. I don't even think Niall knows he did it but, of course he was drunk.
"Niall James Horan did it." Louis smiled looking satisfied with him. I frowned and looked at the ground.
"I did?" I heard Niall say. I looked up at him and nodded. I took a glimpse of the other boys out of the corner of my eye. Liam and Zayn were laughing . Harry looked upset.
"Oh, and Harry. She tried calling for you for help but, you fell asleep on her and she thinks your -" I cut Louis off by slapping my hand on to his mouth.
"NIALL DID NOT LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!" I yelled. Harry had a cheeky smile smeared on his face.
"You called me for help?" He asked. I nodded and I felt something wet on the other side of my hand. I let go of Louis' face and wiped my hand on his shoulder.
"She also thinks your cute." Louis blurted winking at Harry. I groaned and got up.
" Wait, Shelby." Harry called as I started to walk away.
"What?" I turned around. He opened his mouth to speak but, Louis interrupted.
" Since I won, I decided you'll cheer  for my fut-ball game tonight." He smiled.
"Cheer ?" I frowned. 
"Yeah, dance so, work on that. I will check on you later to see how you're doing.And we will be leaving now."
"Ok, see you later." 
" Shelby." I heard Harry say before I went upstairs.