21: Sophie = Inner Circle

Start from the beginning

"Stilinski?" Sophie exclaimed, dropping her hand from her gun. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

Stiles' jaw dropped, "Oh, God," he muttered, dropping his head to scratch his temple nervously.

Melissa approached her sons paled body, "I sill hate this plan," she announced to the group, Kira's mom seeming to nod in agreement.

"What plan?" Sophie asked

"What plan?" Sophie asked. "What the hells going on here?"

"We're currently trying to save the lives of everyone in Beacon Hills," a voice told her.

"Liam, seriously? That's what you came up with?" Stiles sighed.

"She asked!" Liam exclaimed.

"Hey!" Sophie interrupted the arguing. "I'm gonna ask time more time, and if I don't get an answer, I'm getting your father," she told Stiles.

"Well, that won't exactly work," Stiles trailed off

Sophie rose a brow, placing her hands on her hips inquisitively, "And why's that?"

"Because he's kind of a part of this plan too..."

Sophie gave Stiles an annoyed look. But her annoyance wasn't all towards him. It was towards the other Stilinski that reframed from telling her that her nephew wasn't really dead.

Sophie pinched the bridge of her nose, "I want the short explanation."

<>

"So.. a supernatural hit man," Sophie concluded.

"Basically," Stiles nodded.

"Great, who is this guy?" Sophie wondered.

"If we knew, we wouldn't be doing this plan," Stiles also replied.

Sophie rose a threatening eyebrow at the time of the boy, and Melissa followed, crossing her arms as the two women stared at the youngest Stilinski with disdain aimed towards his attitude.