4: Stilinski Persuasion and Werecoyote Texts

"Charlie, dude, c'mon, please." Stiles pleaded through the phone.

Charlie sighed as he walked to his locker to get ready for his next class, "Stiles, you know how much I hate skipping."

"It's not skipping!" Stiles exclaimed, "It's just leaving without anyone in the school knowing..."

Charlie bit his lip, looking down in agitation. If he was being completely honest with himself, he really only wanted to stay for both his aunt and Malia. His aunt wanted him to graduate and go to a good college, and Malia... Well, Malia wanted him there because he was the only human tolerable in a school crowded with them.

"Charlie..." Stiles pleaded, "Come on, man."

Charlie bit his lip, shoving everything into his locker, grabbing his car keys, "I'm on my way." He caved, holding his needed books to his chest as he anxiously looked around the crowded school halls.

" He caved, holding his needed books to his chest as he anxiously looked around the crowded school halls

I'm such a pushover.

<>

Charlie quickly found Scott and Stiles as Stiles parked his jeep in the parking lot of the sheriff's station. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his light blue hoodie, dashing into the station behind the two other boys; praying to God he didn't run into his aunt; one of the sheriff's many deputies.

The three boys rushed in, seeing the sheriff intently staring at a young Derek Hale, and his gaze fell to the entrance of the station where Scott, Stiles, and Charlie all stood, eyes wide as the sheriff discovered their not-so-secret secret.

"Charlie?"

"Oh, damn." Charlie whispered meekly, turning slowly to see his guardian behind him, awaiting for an explanation, "H-hey, aunt Sophie.." He winced.

She looked behind him, looking at his other two friends, "Ah, with these little delinquents too, I see." She hummed, crossing her arms over her chest with an eyebrow cocked.

Scott and Stiles rose their hands in short waves, "Hey, Aunt Sophie." They mumbled.

She nodded, "Boys.. What trouble did you get Charlie into now?"

"Wha-why do just suspect we're in trouble?" Stiles asked, mildly offended.

Sophie gave the younger Stilinski a pointed look, and Stiles bit his lip, "Okay, so we may be in a little trouble."

"Nope. Not little." Sheriff corrected ushering the boys into his office, excusing them from Sophie, "Big. Very, very, big!" He emphasized, closing the door behind him.