Long Distance Relationship (Toby McDonough) for Justine

Start from the beginning

“You’re beautiful in pictures and in person, babe.” He said I was silenced. I didn’t know what to say. “You better keep your mouth close, babe. We can’t afford a fly to choke you to death.”

“What do you mean?”

“I can see you by the way.” He said.

“See me?!”  I repeated and saw my best friend laughing her ass off.

“Yeah, try to look around, babe; you might be able to see me.” He ordered. I look around me and saw no one that looks like Toby.

“Stop fooling around, Toby.” I said into the phone. “You possibly can’t see me.”

“Oh yeah?” he said. “Try to look around again. This time slowly and carefully.” He asked sounding so sweet and gentle.

I look around one more time. This time slowly and carefully, just like what he asked me to do. As I turn around to look for him, I saw him standing by the gate holding his phone over his ear. He had a black snap back on. He was wearing black jeans, a black plain shirt, a black leather jacket and another black Supras.

“I told you.” He said into the phone before ending the call and walking towards me. I was frozen. I was star struck; I can’t believe that he is approaching me. My boyfriend. I finally saw him in person after all this time.

“Hey babe.” He said as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead as he stood in front of me. “Babe, I’m glad to finally see you.”

“I’ll leave you two here.” My best friend uttered as she walked away from us.

“Are you not glad to see me, Babe?” he said as I stayed quiet.

I look at him in the eyes. I was mesmerizing at the fact that I get to see his brown orbs this close. “I am, Toby.  In fact, I’m shocked that you are here in front of me. Why are you here anyway?”

“Don’t I have the right to see my girlfriend?” he pouted as he took a seat.

“Actually you don’t.” I jokingly say.

“What?” he exclaimed.

“Joke!” I said.

“You little bastard!” he said as he pull me to him. He made me sit on his lap as he wraps his arms around me so tight while he tickles me on the sides. “I’ve always wanted to tickle you so bad.”

“Toby, cut it out.” I said in between laughs. “You know how ticklish I am.”

“I know. That’s why I’m doing this.” He said and tickled me more.

“TOBY!!!!!” I shouted and he took that as I cue to stop tickling me. But he didn’t let me go. He still has he arms wrapped around me. “Thank you.” I said panting from all the laughing.

“My pleasure, babe.” He said.

“You came her alone?” I immediately ask after I caught my breath.

“Yup.” He proudly answers.

“Don’t you have things to do for you album?”

“Connor and Riley is fine with me being here.” He said. “In fact, they were the ones who forced me to come here.”

“So...if they didn’t force you then you wouldn’t come here.” I said. “I see...”

“It’s not like that, Justine.” He said placing a kiss on my cheek.

“They made me came here earlier.” He said.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“You see, I have already planned to come here. I planned to come here on your birthday but Connor and Riley instead that I should go earlier than your birthday. They want me to spend the whole week with you before you turn 16.” He said. “I thought that was a nice proposal, so I agree with them. And look where I am now? Right here beside you.”

“Aww... thanks, Toby.” I said pinching his cheeks making it turn a dark shade of pink.

“I love you too, Justine.” He said kissing my lips quickly.

“I love you more, Toby.” I said.

“No, I LOVE YOU MORER!” he said. “If that’s even a word.” He said and we both laughed.

                We spend the whole week together. Then my birthday came and it was one of the best birthdays I ever had in my entire life. My parents threw me a simple yet very amazing sweet 16. It was awesome though it wouldn’t be complete without Toby. It was perfect having him there on that day. I got to introduce him to my parents and guess what, my parents knew him. They said they saw him and his band in YouTube and liked them so much. I wasn’t expecting it to be like that but I was glad. The classmates that got invited to the simple party were fangirling over the fact that Toby was there, they even wished that the whole band could be there but Riley and Connor were busy. Toby performed. He sand Three Words and The Best Thing. He even dedicated it to me.

Oh my gosh, it was a perfect day!

I was glad to have him here. I love him to stay here with me but he has to go back to Orlando to finish the album. It hurts to see him go but this is how long distance relationship works. I have to bear with it. At least, I know that Toby loves me and would do everything just be with me even just for a short time.

“I’ll be back soon, Babe.” He said as he hugged me.

“No, next time, I’ll be the one to visit you in Orlando. Mom and Dad promised me.” I said.

“I’m gonna miss you.”

“Don’t be so clingy, Toby.” I said pinching his nose. “I’m just a phone call away.”

“I know, but I’m gonna miss tickling you.”

“Yeah right?” I stated.

“Yeah...” he said then his flight was called. “Bye babe. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I love you three.”

“I love you four.” I uttered.

“Forever.” We both said in unison before he crashed his lips into mine.

“Bye.” He said as we pulled away. He hugged me before walking off to board the plane. “I’ll call you when I land.” He shouted.

“I’ll be waiting.” I shouted back. “BYE!

[A/N: another one-shot posted. This time this is for Justine. I hope you like it and then again, I’m really sorry if it took me so long before I could actually get it posted. Like what I said in the previous story, I was busy.

But I still hope you like it. Let me know if you don’t or if you did.

Next one shot is another Toby one. Keep an eye for the next update.

-Rose ♥]