Have No Fear, I Am Here For You (Riley McDonough) for Kadie

For Kadie

Have No Fear, I Am Here For You (Riley McDonough)

Kadie’s POV

♪♫ Won’t you love me like it’s the last thing, baby

Love me like it’s the last thing, girl

Won’t you love me like it’s the last thing, baby

Love me like it’s the end

Love me like it’s the end of the world. ♪♫

They finished up their performance with ‘End of the World’. As soon as they walk out the stage, I made my way to the backstage to meet them.

“Hey.” I greeted as I saw Toby and Connor.

“Hey Kadie, what do you think of our performance?” Connor said as he gave me a hug.

“Typical.” I simple replied. And then hugged Toby.

“Hey Kad.” Riley stated as I pulled away from Toby and saw him.

“Hey Dork.” I greeted him. He made his way to us and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“I miss that.” He noted. Who wouldn’t? They were gone for 2 months and this is the only time I had a chance to see them perform. They were on tour with Cody Simpson.

“So, how’s touring with Cody Simpson?” I asked them.

“It was so much fun.” Toby declared.

“It’s good to know that you had fun, Tobs.” A very familiar Aussie accent said.

“Oh Hey Cody.” Connor greeted.

“Hey guys.” He said. He looks at me. “Who is this fine young lady right here?”

“Hey.” I shyly said, as I felt Riley’s arm being wrap by my waist securely.

“Cody, this is Kadie. Riley’s special someone.” Connor noted.

“Hi Kadie, I’m Cody.” He pulled out a hand to shake.

I took it and shake hands with him. “I know.” I said as I laugh.

“So, mind if I invite you boys to dinner, since it’s our last night and we might not be seeing each other soon.” Cody said.

“That would be awesome.” Connor and Toby simultaneously said.

“Sorry, mate, but I promised my lady here, to take her out on a date.” Riley uttered.

“Oh that would be fine. Connor, Toby, Ryan and I could have dinner together, while you take your lady out.” Cody stated.

“Thanks, mate.” Riley said. “I’ll see you guys, later.” He added before he walks out the exit with me.

“Riley, you didn’t promise me a date.” I told him.

“I didn’t?”

“You didn’t.” I repeated.

“Nonetheless, I’m taking you out.” He uttered.

“And where do you think you’re taking me?”

“Somewhere you never been to.” He noted.

We got in the car which was waiting for us already. I guess he planned it. The drive to where he was talking me seems like forever, but when the car finally stopped, I felt happy. I looked out the window and saw that we were at Santa Monica Pier.