Cause I'm Your Boyfriend(Connor McDonough)

Cause  I’m Your Boyfriend(Connor McDonough)

It was another boring day in my house. My parents aren’t home because they are busy with their jobs. Dad’s busy being a doctor and Mom’s busy with all the dental appointments. It is summer so I don’t have to bother to study for any test.

So I’ve thought, what not go out for a stroll in the park. It won’t be boring then, since there would be children playing by the playground and it would just be fun there.

I ran up to my room and grab a new pair of sweat pants, a pink v-neck shirt and some sneakers, before heading to the shower. I immediately got change after the shower. You walk out the house while placing your ear phones on your ear and listened to some music—any random music my iPad plays.

As I walk to the direction of the park, I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I got it out and saw that Connor was calling.

Connor: Hey babe! Are you busy or anything?

Me: Hey! Actually I’m on my way to the park. Why?

Connor: Could I meet you there?

Me: But I thought you’re on tour right now.

Connor: Actually I forgot to tell you that yesterday was our last gig with Cody. And we have a gig for tonight in our town.

Me: Really? You’d be performing in our town?! How come I didn’t know about that?

Connor: Well, I totally don’t know. *laughs* But I’ll see you at the park. I’ll explain everything there.

Me: Sounds cool. See yah. Bye

Connor: Ok. Bye, love.

I hang up and placed my phone back in my pocket. Great, I just miss him calling me ‘love’. As I continue walking towards the park, I wondered how I didn’t know about the gig for tonight or even the fact that they are done with touring. Am I that dumb not to know about that? Well, maybe because I was reading a book yesterday and didn’t bother to check any updates from Before You Exit.

Stupid Me!

I let out a sigh and changed the song that my iPad was playing. It changed into Three Words by Before You Exit—my favourite song.

Once I got to the park, it was right. Children were playing around, some were playing tag—I guess—and some were playing with the playground. I looked around to find Connor but he wasn’t there. Where is that freaking McDonough?

I spotted a vacant bench under a huge tree and sat there, still listening to some music. I closed my eyes feeling the song that was playing. Quite loving the song, I felt someone sat beside me.

I opened my eyes and saw Connor looking at me with a huge grin on his face—maybe really happy to see me after so long. I didn’t show how much I missed him on my face. I just smiled and pretended he was not there.

“Kelly, didn’t you miss me?” he asked as he placed his arm around me.

“Not really.” I lied. I badly miss him over those few months he was gone for tour.

He pulled away from me and looked down.

“So, you didn’t miss me at all?” he said sounding really sad.

“Who are you kidding, Connor?” I exclaimed holding his hand tight. “Why won’t I miss you? Tell me? Why won’t I miss you?”

“I thought—“

“You thought, I didn’t miss you at all.” I finished for him. “I was just missing with you, Connor.”

“So that is the thing I missed for 5 months, your jokes and silliness.” He said smiling.

“And that is the thing that I missed your dumbness.”

“Ouch, that hurts!” he uttered placing a hand on his chest, emphasizing that he was hurt.

“I was telling the truth.” I said. “Anyways, what is the gig tonight all about?”

“It’s just a mining concert for our fans in Orlando.”

“Oh. That’s nice.” I said and lean in towards me. “You know what? I wished I was there at tour.”

“Why?” he asked. “Because you wanted to see me perform in front of huge crowd.”

“That and I want to see Cody Simpson.”

“Why would you want to see him, you have me?”

“I have a huge crush on him.” I said and stood up to walk away from him. Waiting for his reaction.

“You do?” he called out. “Where do you think you’re going?” he said as he grabs hold of my wrist.

I wiggled my wrist out of his grip. “Home.”

“You just got her.” He said and pulled me towards him. I landed on his lap. And he snake his arm around my waist and held it there.

“Let me go Connor.” I demanded. “Is Cody in your house? Did you bring him home? I want to see him.”

“Are you dead serious, love?” he asked.

“Of course. I’m madly in love with Cody Simpson.” I shouted.

“Really?!” he said and started tickling my sides. I hate tickling. I laugh so hard and was trying to get away from him but he won’t stop tickling me.

“Take that back.” He demanded. “Take it back, so I would stop tickling you.”

“Never…”

“So, I’m not stopping.”

“Why would I take it back then?” I said in between laughs.

“Cause I’m your boyfriend. You have me. You don’t need Cody.”

“How sure are you?”

“This sure.” He stopped tickling me and I let out a heave sigh. Good thing that was done. I pulled me towards him and I was faced with his chest. I look at him and he suddenly kissed me full on the lips. I was taken aback by the kiss but I kissed back. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck as we deepen the kiss.

I always love the way we kiss. Every kiss we share, I still feel those butterflies erupt inside me. Those sparks and fireworks every time you kiss someone you love, I felt it. All those at once, strange, I know.

We pulled away and we stare at each other’s eyes intensively.

“I take it back now.” I said and laughed.

“You have me. You’ll forever have me.” He said and kissed my forehead and hugged me really tight.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” He said. “Just remember this every time I’m away from you that: I’ll be yours and you’ll be mine.”

[A/N: Here is the Connor McDonough One Shot. This is just short because I want to post a Connor one shot since no one has request a Connor one. All request are for Toby and Riley, which is really fine. And I love to make those. I hope you like it.

If you want one message or comment with this:

Name, Boy and Plot.

Have a great day.

-Rose:) ]