Chapter 8

IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT BECAUSE IVE BEEN REALLY SICK AND DEPRESSED AND BLEH BUT IM OK FOR THE MOST PART NOW

Your POV like always isnt it obvious

A few hours later, I came back to see Nate waking up, stretching as he sat up. "Hey, sleepyhead. Did you sleep better?" I asked, sitting down next to him. He nodded as Mark came into the living room (no not like that get your minds out of the gutter the smut is coming later) with his phone, looking down as he probably texted Amy. I smirked as I looked up at him with a smirk on my face. "What's your girlfriend doing now?" I inquired, seeing a smirk grow on Nate's face as well. Mark blushed as he tried to hide his phone again, shutting it off in case I tried to grab it again. "N-nothing! We were just... Talking! Yeah, that!" He blurted out, his cheeks a rosy red colour. Nate and I laughed as he sat down, turning on the TV, which was still on Netflix/Whatever you watched the show on last night.

"Do you guys wanna just watch this?" Nate asked, the flower patterned pillow still in his arms. I nodded. "Yeah, as long as you let go of that pillow and hold me instead," I joked around, not expecting him to take it seriously. "Okay," He said, throwing the pillow to the side and pulling me into his lap. "Ew! Get a room!" Mark screamed, laughing a moment later. I flipped him off as I kissed Nate playfully. I pulled away, pressing play on what we were watching before. Already infatuated with the show a few minutes later, I didn't notice Nate's hand gliding down my side and playing with my shirt until his hand was under it, running up my stomach. I sharply (no pun intended lol) inhaled, feeling him start to play with my bra. "Nate! What are you doing?" I whispered, taking quick glances towards Mark, making sure he wasn't looking over at us. Nate smirked as he saw my panicked expression. "Don't worry about it, babe. He's not gonna see. At least I'm not fingering you, right?" He whispered back, quietly sliding my bra under my shirt and putting it under the pillow. (Also, sorry if you wouldn't wear a regular bra. its just for plot convenience...) I felt his fingers caress my nipple, allowing it to get hard as I tried to focus on the show instead of moving my hand down to his crotch or pulling his hand away. All I wanted to do was push him down and fuck him right there and then. "I'm getting you back later tonight!" I whispered, biting my lip gently as I looked back at him. He smirked as he took his hand away from my breast, directing his attention back to the TV.

Ten minutes later, Mark jumped up, heading to the kitcen. "I'm hungry! Who wants breakfast?" He asked, opening my fridge. "Uhm, excuse me! Are you just gonna steal my food?" I yelled, jumping up as I ran in, sliding to the fridge. "But yes I am very hungry feed me please." I said, pushing him away to look for myself. Nate came in too, screaming for no reason. After a few hectic moments in my kitchen, I finally managed to shut everyone up. "Who wants (insert favourite breakfast food here pls)?" I screamed out, taking out the ingredients. Both boys raised their hands in excitement, ready to help make the food. I rolled my eyes as they grabbed all sorts of utensils, such as forks, spoons, and spatulas. "You guys are gonna make a huge mess!" I exclaimed as I walked over to Nate and Mark, taking things out of their hands. Mark pouted as I took his spatula as he was slapping his thigh with it. "Get your filthy foot off my counter, you skrub," I said as I put my dishes away. He frowned as he took his foot off, spinning around and hitting Nate in the process. "Excuse you, mister!" Nate playfully yelled as he pushed Mark away from him. Mark pouted as he was shoved away by Nate and grabbed by me. "You guys are so annoying! I'm hungry, so can we make breakfast yet?" I asked, turning on the stove to prepare the food. Nate came up behind me and began tickling me as mark stole the spatula back.

"Nate! What the hell are you doing?" I squealed as I fell to the floor in a heap of laughter. "You're staying here until breakfast is ready, mom!" Mark said as he began making our breakfast. I rolled my eyes as I shoved Nate playfully, making him pout. "Hey! What was that for?" He inquired as he tried to keep a straight face. "It's because you're such a cute nerd," I answered as we stood up. I took the spatula back from Mark as Nate sat up in the counter and I took over, making actual good food. (Yo if you wouldn't actually make good food because you're horrible at cooking like my mom, just pretend that you did because who doesn't wanna bash on Mark once in a while?)

Twenty minutes later, we were all sitting on the couch talking as we finished our food, with Mark and Nate being slobs, but I couldn't say much. I admit, I was pretty ravenous by the time breakfast was done as well. Mark got up, seeing as he finished last and was the only productive one out of us, to go put his plate in the sink. "Mark. Can you put this in there too?" I asked before groaning, completely full. He nodded as he took mine and began walking before Nate stopped him. "Wait, Mark! Take mine too please? Ok thanks, babe," he said as he put his head on the back of the couch/sofa/whatever the fuck you call it I don't know call it a long comfy chair or something idfk as Mark rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen with our plates. "Hmph! So you call Mark babe, but not me? I ship it, but you could at least show me the same attention!" I joked as I moved closer to Nate.

"Sorry, (Y/N). Mark and I are in a relationship now. We just forgot to tell you," he said as he laughed gently. I wiped a fake tear from my face as he pulled me closer to him. "Don't worry, I love you more though," he said as he hugged me. Mark came in after putting the dishes in the sink only to make a disgusted sound. "Get a room!" He said as he ran into his own room. Nate smiled down at me before kissing me and holding me in his arms. "I love you," he said as he nuzzled my neck. "I love you too, but stop touching my neck," I said jokingly as I pushed him lightly. He put his hand near his heart and pretended to be offended. "How rude!" "That's not your heart, smart boy," I said as I moved his hand to where his heart actually was. "Well, thank you, my dear," he said. I flashed him a quick smile before Mark came back and plopped down on the couch. "Who wants to play video games?" He asked, bored. Nate raised his arm quickly, almost hitting me in the face. "Me! Choose me!" He exclaimed, excited as all hell.

"Shooh, child!" I said with a giggle as I put my finger to his lips. He pouted as Mark turned on the (insert console here) and turned on (insert favourite game here) for us to play. He handed us our controllers and we began playing.

WHAT TIME IS IT? SHOWTIME! SHOWTIME, SHOWTIME, WOO! Just a little tidbit from Aaron Burr, Sir for all my Hamilton fans out there. But um no it's time for that new chapter everyone's been waiting for even though it's short as fuck because I haven't updated in several weeks. By the way my birthday is on Monday (april 24th) so um yay me lol but I wanted to get this out for you because I love you guys even if I am a lazy fuck ok bye