Chapter 4

Yo sorry for not updating I may have been sick for a while just like always sooooooooo sorry but let's get to it!!!!

After Nate and I finished the pizza, I had gotten an idea. "Hey Nate?" He raised his eyebrow as he looked at me, making me almost die as he smiled. (Tbh whenever I watch his videos I die inside from happiness a little every time he smiles or laughs) "Yeah?" My lips curled up into a smile as I pitched it to him.

"I might regret this, but... Let's play Just Dance." His face lit up as I said it. "Fuck yeah!" He exclaimed, standing up and bringing his plate into the kitchen. I started setting up the game and ran to my room to change. I got on a pair of leggings and a tank top and ran back out into the living room, tripping on my feet (tbh I do this WAY TOO MUCH on a daily basis. I just did it in school and fell into my crush and almost cried because it happened a day after he rejected me. He was talking to his friend, who's locker is right next to mine and I tripped while I was walking to it, and I fell into him, knocking him down in the process. I need to stop and get some help.) I cried out as I fell, attempting to grab onto anything. I ended up placing my hands on Nate's chest, pushing him and falling on top of him in the process. He cried out as he hit his elbow on the floor and as I laid on top of him, blushing intensely. "I-I'm sorry Nate! Are you ok?" I asked, getting up and helping him in the process. He nodded, but I noticed him rubbing his elbow gingerly. "Lemme get you some ice for that!" I said, almost running to the kitchen. Nate might need some ice for that one burn that someone made to him that one time lol pls don't ask which one I don't recall right now I grabbed him one of those cloth flexible ice... Pack... Thingies. You know, those things! "Thanks," he said as he put it on his elbow, sitting down on the couch.

"Maybe we should hold off on Just Dance for now?" I asked, sitting next to him after taking out the disk and putting it back in the case. If I see you not doing that to any cd, I will kick you out of my home or leave immediately. I'm not even kidding that's legit one of my biggest pet peeves He nodded as I put it away. (Before sitting down just making sure that's clear.) I heard my phone chime, notifying me that I had gotten a text. I took out my phone and saw that Nate had gotten a notification less than twenty seconds after. I saw that it was from Mark and I groaned. "Oh no. What's it gonna be this time?" Nate asked sarcastically. I laughed as I unlocked my phone, going into my messages.

M: Hey, (Y/N) guess what
Y: Mark should I even ask I'm really scared now
M: Guess what I'm sending you
Y: Is it a picture of you dabbing?
M: It's a picture of me dabbing!!!! Have fun with this! I sent it Nate too, so you two can laugh together and then hook up because I already ship you two way too much
M: Also take a picture of you and Nate I wanna see how you're getting alongggggggg
Y: Fine Mark gimme a few minutes. Nate has an ice pack though. An... Accident occurred...
M: (Y/N)...? What happened?
Y: Imayhavetrippedandfallenonhimpullinghimdownandmakinghimhithisarmonatableorsomething
M: u wot m8
Y: I said, I may have fallen, pulled him down, and made him fall into a table, ok?
M: Wow. Just... Wow. Ok, welp. Bye. Ethan, Tyler and I are gonna make a new video. You should watch it when it comes out. *cough* subscribe to markiplier and crankgameplays I guess I mean you really don't have to but it's cool if you do *cough cough*
Y: Mark you should really go get that cough checked out but byeeeee love ya as a friend buddo!

I shut off my phone and felt like I was being stared at. I looked over at Nate and saw him staring at me, a small blush on his face. "T-take a picture! It'll last longer, Baka!" I teased, blushing as well. He looked away before pulling out his phone and taking a picture of me. "Ok! You told me to!" He said as he saved it. "I didn't mean literally, but since you did, I get to take one too!" I said, pulling out my phone as I scooted up closer to Nate, leaning on his shoulder and taking a selfie. After I sent the picture to Mark, ever so inconspicuously (sorry just wanted to use a big word to make myself seem smart), I placed my head on Nate's lap, sighing loudly. Suddenly, Nate brushed a strand of hair away from my face and looked away as he realised that he did it. I bit my lip before leaning up and wrapping my arm around his neck, messing up his hair with my free hand. "I'm bored. I want food. Let's go make a cake!" I said, jumping up and grabbing my car keys and my jacket. "I'm going to the store to get cake mix, you coming?" I asked Nate as I slipped on my shoes. For me that's my worn out af black vans or wayyyy too worn out brown combat boots tbh or rarely my black wedges but not too much because it's fucking winter right now

"Of course I'm coming! That sounded wrong! Let's go!" He pulled on his leather jacket and got up from the couch, running to put back the already melting ice pack. He ran back over to me, putting on his sneakers and following me out, waiting as I locked the door. I stepped out, the snow crunching under my sneakers/boots/wooden shoes/water bottles/McDonald's wrappers/whatever the hell you wear on your feet, I don't discriminate. We got into my car and I turned on the heat, shivering as I felt the cold nipping at us. I felt my hand being suddenly warmed and being held by another hand. I looked down to see Nate holding onto my hand, clutching it tightly. I blushed as I allowed him to keep his soft hand on mine as he stared out the window. I sighed after waiting for a few minutes for the car to get warm. "Bleh. I just realised that I have cake mix inside. We don't even need to be out here." I said, putting my head on the steering wheel.

"It's ok, but can we get out of here? I'm freezing my balls off in here!" He said, opening the car door and getting out as I shut off the engine. Tbh, I have no idea where I was going with the car scene. I kinda just wanted the hand holding thing to happen. As I got out and unlocked my front door once again, I felt the blast of warm air coming from the house and I smiled, running in and jumping on the couch. "No! My couch!" I heard Nate exclaim as he jumped on top of me. I grunted as he landed on me, but didn't push him off. "Shouldn't you be pushing me off by now?" He asked. I smirked as I ran my hand through his already messy hair. "What if I don't want to? What if I like you on top of me?" I said, my other hand going around his back, pulling him closer to me. "And what if I said I liked being here?" He responded, his face and mine getting closer with every second. "Well then I'll do this!" I said, kissing him passionately. Haha. PassioNATEly oh my god that's hilarious I felt a wave of relief flow through me as he kissed back.

A few minutes of a make out session later, we finally pulled away from each other, panting heavily after being connected by our lips for so long. We sat up, finally next to each other, and I leaned on his shoulder once again. He turned on the large TV in front of us, and I felt myself drift off into a place of magical dreams and other mushy shit like that.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it as long as possible, and I did follow one out of two of the requests from a fellow reader, and the other one might be coming soon! I'm sorry for not updating this for so long, though. I PROMISE that I am on a writing spree. After this chapter, I'm gonna immediately start the fifth chapter (I think sorry if it isn't right), so I'm gonna stop this here so I can get started with the next chapter!

Byeeeeeeee!